What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 1)

Let’s TROLL together.

2 Likes

5th pack got nothing.

Who you rolling for?

Null or aegis.

1 Like

2 packs with nothing…then got Atra with a rare egg

1 Like

Rolled 7 packs. Got the dark Mythic, Delu, Azra and Geartyrant. Actually i only wanted BB but yeah, I guess can try out a few new team ideas now :smiley:

Rolled one pack and three rare eggs. Got a BB dupe where BB was the only featured one in this pool I had before.

One pack and three rare eggs in main acc. Got a burn dupe only. Haven’t hatched any new monster from eggs since Halloween. Had none of these 10 featured monsters before.

I have tried as well 3 attempts. Got prism bear and +2 copies lol. I wanted aegis so badly. Then rolled a single and got Bryn. You never get the monster you are aiming for. Tell yourself you roll for epics and see the magic happens lol

i got everything i was after :face_with_monocle:

Can i ask why you have nma tag in your name I hope you not claiming to be from the old nma cause they only player left now from that clan is myself
Nothing wrong with it as it just a name just curious why

I’ve tried that tactic I end up just getting epics game thinks oh you want epics here you go

1 Like

no matter what you want you seem to get epics :disappointed:

Game is RNG. Has no idea what you’re actually thinking.

its a joke my dude

2 Likes

Thats not me. Somebody is trying to impersonate me. I had NLAA as tag but i changed my name back just in eNjiin.

1 Like

Can’t joke on sarcastazard

1 Like

Yep, that fake eNjin shares a +1 bear, but now we all know the real eNjin has a +2 bear.:scream:

2 Likes

Last tactic:

1. Divide a day to 24 time slots.
  2. Test one pack for each slot and roll no more than one pack per day.
  3. Find the best slot after 24 days and only roll packs in that time slot using free gems from then.
    After guaranteed packs were cancelled, 90+% of my rainbowl eggs have been hatched during the same slot, though they were coincidental dupes and occasionally new ones but the least i wanted.

Meh if it’s a joke it gets repeated a lot lol.

Finally i got a featured legend from packs. (2nd )

3 Likes