What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 1)

I checked the Cyclozar festival thread (one I ironically started). No mention of that and I don’t remember it happening. I rolled in the Cyclo festival but on day 3/4 so didn’t experience it myself. I don’t doubt that it happened once but I think it was on a different egg (I have a vague memory of it happening one time). As Koco said, slightly different case because people literally weren’t getting what they should’ve got whereas here it was a typo that only a portion of players rolling would’ve been deceived by.

In that other case you’re talking about I feel like better (fairer) compensation would’ve been to gift anyone who did 6+ packs on day 1 a free “Cyclozar” and 50 gems. Then anyone who rolled 7+ packs gets refunded for all packs bought after the 6th (to compensate any people who kept rolling after failing to get it in the 6th pack).

It was cyclozar egg, I remember it.

1 Like

Found it: https://www.neomonstersforum.com/t/extremely-important-bug/6779/1

Who cares who got what. … we r still ace trainers!!!
Bring em all , I’ll rekt u all !!

1 Like

Devs were left with two bad options. It’s unfortunate and unfair that some people got lucky, but that’s what life is about. You win some you lose some. And even though I only got 12 gems back and gained a few epic pots as benefit, I understand why devs did what they did and accept it. It is infinitely better than to take people’s legends away.

This was something the company couldve been sued with, they did the right thing. Youre " remedies" dont fulfill legal obligations. They effectively sold a degital product using false information which was deceptive and is considered false advertising (It is illegal and no terms will change that). Regardless wether the people rolling knew it was just a simple mistake doesnt change the fact they breached legislation. They covered their asses like any company would period. The players who rolled before were lucky or took advantage, if you missed out on the opportunity you only have yourself to blame. This isnt something that happens often so its not a big deal. I missed out too and actually planned too roll this egg and im not even bothered by it. Mistakes happen hopefully they learn from it, if not theres a future opportunity.

1 Like

First pack, only had 40 gems

7 Likes

Lol higher chance of getting legends compared to a festival
Gz

great hatch.

Unbelievable

10x packs are ideally better than 6th guaranteed…
Those who got unlucky this time will change their opinions soon !

Just started in the past couple weeks after having played this a couple years ago and pulled a mythic! Terago or whatever is his name but I need help building a team, now I realize this isn’t a thread for building teams but I was wondering if someone could help me out with doing that? Also what rewards should I be taking from Balancions challenges? Thx for ur input guys👍

Out of these legends ties which should I revolve first?

Tenebris.

Wrong thread.

Please keep discussions for the right threads.

Ok, I posted there as well, No one replies there tho :confused: … I’ll make sure it’s on topic in the future tho

I’ll say that there are more people out there that want people to build them a team then there are people that can actually make a decent team. I could spend ages building people teams, but the nature of the game is such that they will always be coming back later, and I will never have time to think through teams of my own.

You’re more likely to get help if you post a team you have currently made asking for advice then you are asking for a whole team build. Well built teams are not easy to make. Often you’ll have to build them yourself. The community will help more likely though with something lower effort.

In addition you’ll go further with general questions about teambuilding strategy.

Thank u for the advice! I really appreciate that! I’ll post some teams I’ve made already there, they are ok as I know a little bit from playing a while ago, but the game has changed and I was never very good​:joy::joy:

The new egg system sucks I even dropped over 2000 dollars over the last 3 festivals amd 500 on today one with void and have gotten zero legends except a Zeus dupe and two bad myths
It’s just ridiculous also people might as well quit void will be common and awakened and you will have no chance at beating that thing in a good team

3 Likes

The system is rigged big time