What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 1)

This coming Easter I guess, don’t just waste your 50 gems, look at the festival and the featured monsters and see if they’re worth the hatch, ask the community for advice regarding when to hatch. :slight_smile: also dupe is short for duplicate. :slight_smile:

Aa it is a duplicate : ) Thank you!

Yes, surely. I will check the featured monsters. I want a legendary with sleep entrance and dreamhunt all. I don’t know or sleep entrance and dreamhunt all exist. But I would like that. : P

Dreamy entrance exists, dreamhunt all doesn’t.

Really! I didn’t know this. I am curious about which neo monsters these are…

Wraithcaptain, shinobidragon(a superepic), polareon.

Roll and cross my fingers hope to get either leo, bane, raven and a biter end up getting hatewyrm (so close) and zephy not bad looking foward in trying my luck with the festival again

Hatewyrm is good.

I want hatewyrm for my abyss and banedragon. :smiley:

Oh my I would gladly do that deal

Lol I didnt mean trade, I mean I wanna hatch terrordragon for synergy with my abyss and bane. :joy:

Worth it

My 50 gems are wasted. No legendaries :frowning:

Might wanna consider restarting?

1st pack: 5 epic dups and 5 SE dups

2nd one: 9 epic dups and 1 se dup

3rd: only one legend and it is a dup

My friend got 10 epics on 1st pack
On 2nd he got 1 SE dupe and 2 SE TT rest were epics
On 3rd he got 1 legend also, but it was Aegis so all good.

I decided to get some packs, to try and get that new Stratustrike. The first pack netted me a Dolphflare and a Ponyus. The second pack got me a Deodrac, and the third pack netted me the elusive Stratustrike. I then had enough Rare Gems to have a single rare egg, which netted me a Penguini.

Wow. . .

I have been rolling eggs for a very long time, and I finally got results. I am very excited about this. That is right, I just got a Gearog!

Wow nice, i want him too!

I just got 2 legendary monsters from 4 hatched eggs for 20 gems i am so lucky