What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 1)

Done bro :+1::blush:

Got this boi .The ultra evolution has one of the most beautiful designs.

3 Likes

I agree. Itā€™s one of my favorite designs.

1 Like

Every monster is very well detailed!

1 Like

Guys I need a suggestion!

I find very easily 2 fragments of Deviladus.
So I am just 1 fragment away from awakening her.
Is it worth to spend three tickets to buy last part of her?

It depends; on paper itā€™s a solid sweeper but itā€™s slow speed and lack of immunities makes it vulnerable. However, since itā€™s limited it may be a while before you get another chance at it. So if you really want to, then go for it.

This is not a question a collector should say.

5 Likes

Well if I can spend the ticket for a better limited, why I shouldnā€™t ask?
She will be featured again in future.

Let me ask you something, do you think that a collector just roll brainless until drains all his money?
Well the answer is no, we do have a strategy on rolling, a budget letā€™s say.
I didnā€™t roll all 4 parts of my Prismegasus, 2 parts are been bought with tickets.

1 Like

There will always be better monsters the game thrives on power creep.

I value 3 tickets of choose over gems so the question would be do i spend gems or waste 3 tickets in the future.

If i was a collector i would probably say gems but since am not i would say screw her as i dont need her in my team.

1 Like

Since I had many lucky rolls today I would go for tickets, even if she is not worth is still a limited and for me charging 7S tickets is not that hard.

If you were gonna have such an answer, why would you even ask in the first place? Although, I can guess a reason, I would still hope to think people are not that full of themselves.

1 Like

Sorry if I touched your sensibility, but there is still people that answer in intelligent way to what is asked to them, like @Phantom00 did.
He gave me his opinion on the monster and left to me the last choice.
This is what intelligent people does.
I am not here to feel full of myself, but to have feedbacks about what the community think about the monster.
It seems like you and @Mr.X are just focused on my money. I am a player like you, donā€™t forget that, never forget that.
When I ask something I would really like to donā€™t be attacked but it seems impossible lately.
I donā€™t know what I did to you people, but if you are annoyed about me spending is not my problem at all.

4 Likes

By spending a lot of money you give people the impression of being rich. Then people become jealous and will attack you, trying to boost their own spirit and make you feel bad. Thereā€™s definitely a lot of salt and people sharing their sense of righteousness in these forums. Not only here, it happens everywhere.

2 Likes

Well I told many times that I am not rich, I know how to manage my money in order to fulfill all my needs and passions.
I honestly like to interact with people, not making them jealous.
I am not putting down anybody. But I guess you are right, people they donā€™t get that.

3 Likes

Yeah man it is what it is.

1 Like

you have claimed to be a collector not me or @NoelLemon2 said anything about your money nor am i jealous or do i care if you awaken her or not.

you said you have two shards and missing only one just go for it.

3 Likes

From where Iā€™m sitting you got very defensive straight after Mr.X posted something that wasnā€™t exactly what you wanted to see (it wasnā€™t even bad). Also, your question seems a bit moot when you have already rolled to get 2 shards for Deviladus, why stop there and ask us whether sheā€™s worth awakening?? Itā€™s this that made people react to your posts the way they did.

Ask in the tier list thread whether people think certain mythics are worth awakening if you want to work out what to prioritise first.

3 Likes

No, wait for new OP mythic.

1 Like

Well I didnā€™t go further with hatching because my budget for this event was over, so I asked if was worth going for tickets. Thatā€™s all.

Thatā€™s true. My bad.