What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 1)

Well I may not be the best at team-making, but a possible idea is to use Sanctallion as cheap fodder for Ritual IV as it can stun the opponent for a bit (A quick knock-backer like Remus can deal with any Stun Counters).

Edit: @Josuinho is the real void master here; he has used to her full capacity and knows a bit more than I do.

1 Like

Donā€™t make a team around her nor do what josu did because icefang is everywhere and his repulse makes voidress a liability and you canā€™t even block it with a protecter. I recommend using her for eclipse and to get rid of death revenge monsters. Never kill your monsters!

I know his team but i donā€™t have Ziberrius and motor

1 Like

Your luck is unreal! Congrats

1 Like

Void can still backstab herself to get rid most of the liability

@Phantom00 will tell you that Iā€™ve been saying she is a liability since day one :joy:

1 Like

The problem here is if you killed 2-3 of your monsters already, you will be in a bad situation. Why not just play around good monsters like dracorosa, then link water or link water with ducy etc. There are so many better things than to waste a fl for voidress only for it to be countered by a single monster that everyone runs at 5-6th spot. Voidress should not be built around but can be played quite effectively in the mid or back of the team and not the fl, IMO.

His team no longer works due to scorpion and the water shark.

The shark will do sonic attack on zib triggering the stun to give to the scorpion and then he will get snowballed from there

1 Like

At current pvp speeds, carrying Void is very difficult. If there is mythic horse like Dont89, it is too great. I am considering playing void in pvp, if the test does not work, she will have to sit outside

Ah okay, and how often do u see megalo AND scorp at fl together ? :joy::joy::joy:

Until now I didnā€™t saw that combination

Ive seen so many players run that combination Its usually both with TT.

You just have to wait for a top player to run it and other will follow.

Lava Scorpion Megalo

(will definitely be the go to for this posion team)

1 Like

Mega barely kills monsters except with sonic.
Stag/sherlock will be a thing in flā€¦

Itā€™s always easy to build a counter against a specific team, but getting high win ratios will be difficult

Btw. Blacktitan/whitetitan is faster, no stun revengeā€¦ no snowball stuff

Mega only has to get one kill to snowball.

And counters above 80 speed is rare

Only cylo and ice feng can counter him even cent get screwed by the posion.

Iā€™m running it :3

well in your case, you will always lose to canishogun teams.

Sure ? :joy: didnā€™t lost against a single cani setup for a very long time

Neo Monster - 85 Rare Gems Hatched

4 more packs, got the new water myth that has focus along with gazer and abyssoldier shock. Yay Iā€™m actually happy about this!!!

8 Likes

FINALLY opened a legendary out of the rare Eggs. This guy any good?

Itā€™s great in a link fire team

1 Like