What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 1)

6th pack and 4 singles. Epic dupes and se dupes. All my gems are gone.:sob:

Still time before anniversary to save dude :blush:

I pack and got leogiest.

1 Like

I wanted him so badly. sugoi, saitama-kun!

1 Like

Arigato dragonking-chan

1 Like

Really? Donā€™t see the big appeal with Leo. although if you donā€™t have any stun counters I can see why

thatā€™s exactly why.

also, inspire pretty useful sometime for monsters like oakthulhu, etc.

1 Like

I got the exact same, then was eager to get Focalforce so did two more packs and got a mythicā€¦ Dragulus. Canā€™t complain at all, especially because I got a legendary in each pack!

Iā€™ve given up all grinding stuff.
If there is no free pack during anniversary, I guess I can say goodbye.

1 Like

:grimacing: well Showdown is autoplay if that helps :blush:

1 Like

Yep. I complete the low level auto play part. 30+ battles for 3 gems.:joy:

2 Likes

Two packs first pack got all epic and SE dupes.
I really wanted Cent so rolled again. Got two new legends, Bunker beast and my first shocker! It took over one year to finally get a shockerā€¦Got the limited one Zeph. The broken Cent will need to wait for another day:)

2 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s that broken. I got 120 gems ready to roll but donā€™t even want to :grimacing: congrats on the new guys!

Hol up, is Cent desirable nowadays? :sweat_smile:

Itā€™s definitely on another level.
Instant purifty, nightwatch, bloodcrave, etcā€¦ all mixed with roaring entrance that also stuns for 80 seconds.

Oh he is amazing in PvP. The source of a lot of stress if you donā€™t have him. Can be charged easily, champion entrance and shield to top it off.
Very fast sweeper when charged. Did I say fast sweeper?
Great to counter sleep and poison with his purify as well. Considering he gets a turn when he enters. Being thunder type means he doesnā€™t get One shot by Bloom. Fantastic PvP monster really.

Unbelievable. I remember being disappointed when i got him instead of Zeus when he was introduced. People also rated Zeus much higher back then. I guess it shows how the meta can shift in a year. I think his Nightwatch was also buffed at some stage because it was pathetic on release.

1 Like

Nightwatch buff made an amazing difference. He has many targets in this Meta and is often charged not long after entry. Iā€™m only talking from my experience battling him so many times. I donā€™t know how the actual users of cent feel. But let me put it this way. The top players tend to have him in their team.

Fair, his moveset was always quite versatile. But after him so many stun counters were released, the stun in the champion entrance felt more like a handicap. And when in my team more often than not he had nothing to do, because the opponent never really had any other earth monster apart from oak, which he canā€™t charge himself from. Earth is in a much better shape today, which probably also is a reason why he is so used. Might include him in my team from now on :stuck_out_tongue:

Donā€™t forget that Cent also has Counter Strike for dealing with Stag.