What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 1)

I rolled for bloom, but can’t complain.

7 Likes

U don’t go for him? It’s ur favorite :smiley:

1 Like

Only got two shards? That’s still above average luck

1 Like

I rolled for bloom and malwing… I spent 400 gems but didn’t get single featured legendary!!!

6 Likes

I don’t know about your next hatching spree but you’ve just highlighted to me that you’re Duck so you’re getting yourself banned.

Come on man, look at this…

I didn’t think you were the type to do this.

To everyone: You are only allowed one forum account. Any extra ones will be banned.

6 Likes

just gonna point out that you knew it was my alt account for months but didn’t ban it when I asked you to

This is the mistake in remembering. You asked me to leave you on it and keep your Duck account banned. I think you then switched back to the Duck account and I forgot about it all, not helped by our private chat not concluding so I forgot to permanently ban one of the accounts.

Yeah, that’s what happened. Shortly afterward, my alt account got temporarily blocked because there’s a limit for how many posts a new account can make in the first 24 hours. I went back on to my main account since I couldn’t post on my alt until waiting another day and forgot to respond on my alt

What is it with people and liking their own stuff they post :joy:

5 Likes

I got bored and thought it would be fun since I figured killerdog forgot about it

Awakened it. Took 1000 gems to awaken it from scratch.Really pumped. Also got S + legendary of Bloom and Malwing!

30 Likes

What :exploding_head::exploding_head:!!!

I’m really surprised I actually got lucky in this one. The first hatch I menaged to get Bloomeluga and Malwing with my last 40 gems (I spent it all trying to get Padrinorca).

And I got that water dragon that clones itself for PvE.

2 Likes

Nice! I hope we finally get to see some people using Exocross in PvP. I think it looks great

2 Likes

I got moku and instantly put him on +3 he is so damn good. He safed me so often​:heart::heart::heart::heart: but i wouldnt consider myself lucky, bc i invested 800 gems in bloomeluga and didnt get him… bruu

3 Likes

My first fire awakened

16 Likes

Oh you thought I was done

14 Likes

Dear lord, now i feel left out😓

let´s keep the mythic train rolling

got sivanna on accident as well, I wanted mantiferno and moku and ended up awakening sivanna from 0 before the first copy of moku and the new cetaskagon, I got Moku a few packs after.

18 Likes

Didn’t had engh gems