What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 2)

in forum, yes
In this thread. no. If he was, this thread would be renamed to screw bvn

My 6th awakened mythic after Kuraokami, Chronozillion, Satomi, Charybdia and Carmilla.

Thanks go to @kabylian for making me patiently wait until Corettas banner appeared and not spending my gems on festival banner :pray::pray::pray:

16 Likes

I need to learn patience as well. I’m a veteran so I really should know better but again I find myself at 466 gems after trying one pack for Ammityrant :joy:

7 Likes

But did you get him!?

Of course not :joy: I got nothing but dupes

3 Likes

Hi5

2 Likes

Im glad you got he i need to learn patience for myslef :joy: because im always tempted

2 Likes

well long story short,
lately I’m just studying cause i have the 2nd most important exam of my MSc course in 5th of feb and I’m perma visiting the library!
today while i was studying i realized i had cynthia @ +3 and i also had 3 mythic tickets
something just randomly told me to hatch 2 singles with 440 gems saved and trust XD
well boom
after so many tries i finally awakened one of my most fav mythics :°)
rly hpy !

good luck for the hatches guys ( also wish me luck for my exam ': D its nearly 1000 slides ! )

15 Likes

congrats and good luck with your exams :grin:

2 Likes

Best of luck for the exams.

2 Likes

Bonne chance with your exam! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I have changed my previously negative stance on the XYZ buff :skull:

16 Likes

Update : exam went great and next week im starting my thesis with my professor! ; )
So imeediatly after the exam and resting a bit i awoked two new addition !

16 Likes

You cant use both in the next pvp event :sweat_smile:

1 Like

1 pack. got what i came for and more!

10 Likes

Are you back my friend?

1 Like

I opened like 10 packs and got 2 legendaries

2 Likes

Paid pack! I’m glad this one got buffed lol

7 Likes

I just rolled 1800gems for doomgoo and didnt got him thats frustrating af… i managed to awaken the mythic wich i didnt have and still got +2 copys of it.
What are the odds

10 Likes

I did get all the legendaries but 1 copy of momo 1600 gems

1 Like