What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 2)

Time for even better link storm with cynthia

1 Like

A cool monster without a doubt .Try it, I’m sure you’ll end up falling in love hahaha. It’s very useful in pvp, One of my favorite moves is :When I’m stunned at 400 seconds by stun spam teams Then comes a turn save that I use on Cypridrus to reverse the turn order and then your team is back and the opponent is now the one who is stunned.:wink:

6 Likes

I already loved it so much in 2nd form, now it’s even more awesome. Gabrielle/ Liera get a roaring entrance with cypridrus on field.

3 Likes

:woman_fairy:t2::woman_fairy:t2::woman_fairy:t2:

14 Likes

Me failing for the ∞ time to get scorpio , around 2000 gems over the banners its fine what disturbing is the amount of off banner leg i got , doesn’t make any sens featuring legendaries that we want just to give us the ones we don’t want , i think the ratio of hatching off banner leg should be lowered more compared to the featured one because in 80% of times i try to hatch a legendary i want there is always thosr showing , there is also a geartyrant and an other leg i failed to take screenshot

3 Likes

Same to me in the past i try 800 gems for Featured shikabloom …get nothing .

This time i spend more then 700 gems for infernicorn …aaaand nothing again :see_no_evil:

I thought the game only hates me , but you can now join my club bro :smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s terrible :neutral_face: best of luck next time , glad i have both , (even tho shika i got him after spending 400 where i didnt get any leg except him ) , its sucks when you save your gems for long time and this happen , plus its been months i didnt hatch any mythics i even saved 100 rare gems and opened them hoping i get a mythic got no mythic

4 Likes

Same luck again my friend :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Meanwhile my paid pack for 10 paid gems yielded this result.

1 Like

That’s hurt :joy:

Got these 2 this week. Puts me at 75 awakened.

17 Likes

Let me take the liberty to kill you

Yeah I hate this thread so much

1 Like

1 Like

Again an other fail looks like this game is pushing me to leave , around 300 gems no mapple , i got almost every super epic but not him , and i got again 3 off banner legendaries!!! Making the count to 8 off legendary whith nooo featured :expressionless: this make me feel getting a featured monstar looks soooo hardddd , when its says clearly the chance of getting a featured is higher

@Dev_VKC something is difiently wrong with those numbers, i think its the opposite yellow color should be given to the non featuded

1 Like

No matter how high or low the hatch rate is, as long as it is not 100%, it will always boils down to luck… if you did not get any featured, just buy or save up gems once again to hatch some other time…

1 Like

how can anyone complain when getting a pola?

3 Likes

Did uou ever spent 300 gems for a super epic and didnt get it ??? I Know ypu spent a lot for a mythic and its fine looking at the chances but a super epic !!! , alos im on my 8th off banndr légendaryyy i dont need pola or anything else i need the featured monsters im hatching for them !

Yeah wich mean this game su***

Not really, but bad luck is part of the game… hahaha… I have my fair share of disappointing hatches so I know how it feels