@VKC

So I had 159 gems, this screenshot was from a day before, with 149… yet i got past two more GK… then i mistakenly leaked my restore code, as i wanted to ask why the “Start” button wasnt showing. Next day my gem count was 48, and my overnight collected UC tickets were gone, or at least almost. later my IG was changed and my UC tickets were gone again…I ask for help (VKC)… A hour later i log in and my gem count went up to 51? i don’t know how… and my Prismaryx was missing from my collection of monsters. 

the last 4 picture are backwards… first i post my restore code, then i have 149 gems, then 48, then 51( how did they get 3 gems? i completed all events) but no tickets

1 Like

So I had 159 gems, this screenshot was from a day before, with 149… yet i got past two more GK… then i mistakenly leaked my restore code, as i wanted to ask why the “Start” button wasnt showing. Next day my gem count was 48, and my overnight collected UC tickets were gone, or at least almost. later my IG was changed and my UC tickets were gone again…I ask for help (VKC)… A hour later i log in and my gem count went up to 51? i don’t know how… and my Prismaryx was missing from my collection of monsters. 

the last 4 picture are backwards… first i post my restore code, then i have 149 gems, then 48, then 51( how did they get 3 gems? i completed all events) but no tickets

The same thing happened to me, I beg for your help VKC.

55 suspects

This is messed up, hope u will have everything again after VKC change ure restore code.
Cos u could lose everything b4 VKC does something.

I doubt the same thing happend… if it did you should explain how and have some screenshots… as anybody could say so… but if it truly did happen I’m sorry to hear…

1 Like

Hi Z19 Wolfhunt3r,

I am sorry what happened to you. I am serious thinking investing my time on catching these people and reveal them on the forum and probably the LINE group you belonged.

Our support team will do their best to help you.

I will lock this thread for now as this issue is more personal.

Thank you for playing Neo Monsters and sorry again for this tragedy.