Update Ver. 2.2 has been released

Please help me :cry:

I saw a pve fl with protectors around a single legendary (not auro though) and thought of your team. Wondered if the devs had seen it and were inspired. Also have seen several pvp fl’s running some similar strategies :thinking: people have always insulted the visionaries and then stolen their ideas, GaryO

1 Like

The new update literally got released yesterday, meaning 18 hours ago. No way it’s been 3 days.

Oh that was you with the mortar team. I wondered why my competition was getting harder to win against.

Didn’t play pvp for a while and I snowballed up the ranks a bunch.

2 quite close games. Cool team you have there.

That guy builded his entire team on one main dps delugazar when delugazar got knocked he was left with nothing. Any other team would had done pretty much same and the result would had been the same if delgugazer got knocked. He was left with gt and auto protector nothing to stop the team.

And that also goes tp your opponent if he was able to make delugazar work there was nothing to stop him from sweeping your entire team.

How about yours have you already update? And enter to online? Hatching egg? Opinion please

Did you buy and download the game from App Store or Play Store? If you used a shady way then nobody can help you

I get this game on Aptoide

You really should get it from an official store

Get it from the play store please.

1 Like

Agree it’s best if you get the game through proper channels

You will get banned if you don’t get it and pay for it via the proper channels as stated. So in this case play store.

It’s only $1. Just get it properly

Yes thank you tnx a lot neo monster i have free gem 50 plus yes :smile: im very happy to play this game i love neo monster game :heart_eyes:Screenshot_20181019-164901

@Dev_BRD

The SS toggle from the skill screen has stopped working for me.

Im going there from the build your team menu, and trying to click/double click , and nothing happens.

Its slow to work. I thought it had stopped working for me but then it did.

It waz slow for me at start, now it doesnt work at all. I can sit 2 minutes and it soes nothing at all

Add gryphking in that setup

Intead of all talk just make a pvp video battling a known player that uses mortar monsters and show us how easy you can shut it down. :slight_smile: that way we can learn stuff here

1 Like