Thoughts on A.S Posiedon

I am I have killed countless fl with nova aoe spam

Iā€™m pretty confident I can knock him out 1 hit

1 Like

Dane you are pretty arrogant you know?
Donā€™t talk down to anybody, can always come back to you.

2 Likes

Stop falling into provocation man.

Okay thatā€™s just impossible

I am not falling into provocations from a guy who uses sear aoe

1 Like

Iā€™m not actually talking down on him. All I said was that Iā€™ll one shot nova if it used in fl. Itā€™s all fun and games round here. Smack talk all part of the game

1 Like

You are bro, imo both of you should remain humble and stop this argument. He started it but you keep responding him.

1 Like

I have literally nothing to do thatā€™s why I responding to him

I literally got banned from the forum for calling someone a ā€œmuffinā€ once.

People always in their feelings I swear @Dane

4 Likes

I thought thatā€™s what ppl do when it comes to games. I smack talk all the time on Xbox but I canā€™t do it on Neo Monsters. This what guys do, itā€™s how we connect. I donā€™t mean no harm, itā€™s not like Iā€™m cussing or attacking him personally

Surprised it took so long to release a cow mythic waifu

4 Likes

Lmao :joy::joy:

milgon say : hello
I guess she Mark type

There are going to be multiple king?

@Dane, @RIOK no more PvP trash talk in this thread please, take that to the PvP thread!

Personally, I really donā€™t think thereā€™ll be more than one, but if there are, Iā€™m gonna sacrifice an exponentially increasing number of lambs per A.S. king released

1 Like

Well, with camo times up canā€™t harm it so I think itā€™s a solid monster if you want to play with A.S.

Personally would invest 12 in Hanzo or Atrahasis cause they are more versatille. I think itā€™s good that devs introduce more of this types: F.D. Maeve, new G.F.s and now this to make A.S. mons even better.

Now all we need is the Thlug legend/myth

This guy is amazing. Poor hanzo is crying in the corner because no one is spending tickets just to try him now.

1 Like