Team building help

Any idea for torus grand four?

My noxdrake, scorpionix, and evilglare have amazing stats

My noxdrake actually has like 4,000 attack power but it says 2,500 because I didn’t train it before.

Do more online missions to increase your team cost so you can have a full roster. The SS on Atrahasis is great for the double healing and quick blood charge. Noxdrake is kind of lackluster but until you get more legends/better mons hes fine.

Sorry I realized I didnt tag you, the teams are for pvp

I’m a one month weak beginner, and want to learn how to build a team. What kind of monster is suitable for the first 4? What kind of monster is suitable for the 5th place? What kind of monster is suitable for the last? What kind of team should be used for PvE and PvP respectively? What are the common combos? Any suggestions? Sorry for these elementary questions. Thanks a lot!!!

Hello! Welcome to the game.

In the frontline (FL) you generally want relatively fast monsters or something to protect the slower ones.

Make sure your FL is protected against stun in every team you make.

For PvP damage isn’t too important because most charge moves will one shot monsters (or bring them to hold ground).

On PvE you need high damaging moves like Bloodthirst, bloodfury, sleep moves etc. Even bloodcrave will eventually become weak on high level events.

If you want an in-depth guide, I highly recommend Killerdogs guides. The guy is a genius and you should be able to search it on the forum :blush:

Good luck

A lot of help for me, thank you!! Also thank the Killerdogs guides. I still have a question about the protector. In the team building, if I put the protector before the powerful monster, I will worry that the protector dies to early; if I put the protector behind the powerful one, I will worry about the protector being late. So how should I place the protector?

Put it in the Front line with your powerful monster. So they are both on the field at the same time

Really helpful! Thx!!

I’ve been struggling with the main story episodes (currently stuck on ‘A Whole New World’) so recommendations would be nice.

Can you show us a few pages (about 3 ) and your actual team?

Need help against Beritus! Help!

I need help making a Pvp team, I just made 2 teams. Any feed back or team suggestions would be great.

Please dont post the same thing in multiple threads. If people want to help you they will look at the thread you created with your team and offer advice.

789turtle I would put your grasp and water Poison mons in your FL with Evil Eye in 5th and keep Tezcat where it’s at for more synergy. Follow the eye with some Link Dark mons like Dahagarz, Atra and Noxdragon to fuel Assisted moves and get Atra going. Follow Nox with Thordragon and your Bronzeshell creators (Rex and Hydra) to widdle Beritus down and single out his mons.

Also you should do online missions to increase your Hero Rank thus increasing your team cost because as it is you are handcuffed right now.

As I said I havent fought Beritus in awhile but that lineup should be fine and your Bronzeshell summoners have Twin Knock back which is crazy good for getting rid of powerful mons and opening gaps in the enemy line to get powerful moves off and control the board.

Thx! I beat him!

But… I can’t beat the emperor in his true form.

I can’t beat emperor! Help!!!