Team building help

Fl you can open with emardant , dusicyon , shogun and gearoc or willowyrm , first you sum 2 rock with shogun’s skill and wait your opp killer gearoc to trigger sc emardant : link double rebutrion

1 Like

Reworking some team things after my recent eggs. (Once all ultra evolved) FL I like with Unicorn duping > Void Ritual IV the unicorn for Stun and fuel Retribution from Leo i think is good. I like my BL too, it works and Stun Counters/Converters/Absorbers are spread pretty throughout. My question is, with Freezecobra and Tiamezeus being the only powerful poison support I have, are they even worth running in the slots i have them or would you think I would be better off subbing them out for Armadiator/ Oniblade + Purify-Healer?

it’s okey. just get gud, scrub.

:sob:

1 Like

For me the first team’s FL doesn’t synergise well enough and the second is too slow. Canni is a great FL monster. I’d run Canni with the usual 4 star AoEs, but then run a stun revenge strat right after. Canni, epics and stun protection. Duscy, anniversary rockoid, Atra. (Cannibalise the SEs for stun revenge and to remove the high TU monsters)

1 Like

Your team has barely any resistance to stun. What will happen to you is most likely the enemy will bring in a shocker or use a move like Novadrake’s Stun wave and boom, your opponent is in total control and can kill half of your team before you get your next turn. Also avoid using Sanctallion, it will only feed your opponent’s stun counters and converters.

2 Likes

The follow up to the Canni AoE I suggested might be a bit too slow, so try it and see what happens. :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Need some help with my team

Also can you also share the thought processes for building teams

Blue flutter
Megalo/doodoo
Galv
Scarley
Tardi
dolph
Froggie
Epic water protector Gulper
wraithcaptain
Azuraidos
Bitterbeast
Valza
Dracorosa
Gazer

Fast mons which should clear most FLs and charge quick.

Tardi and dolph provide protection for charged mons

Water link - dolphs diamonds allow blue flutter and tardi time to charge

Water link - Frog and Tardi GT abuse

Wraithcaptain Give Turn sleep lock

Anti poison and anti stun end game. Draco is bound to find a poison mon, even if it’s a shocker with poison revenge. Valza good all round sweeper.
Gazer for TU control.

Next!

1 Like

Could someone please help me with my pve team? I recently came back to neo monsters and I got a lot of new monsters I’m not sure how to use (basically just auro lol) and my team is a bit of a mess.

@LemonSqueezy thanks

@LemonSqueezy who’s doodoo?

The dungeon challenge SE. The blue dragon

You have an awakened Xyz? :flushed: .
He’s awesome in FL for taking out Chrono monsters

1 Like

Yeah and I’m f2p😂

1 Like

@Boomz oh thanks

I have been playing a while and need a good pvp team. Ultra evolve anything.

Hey everybody I know this is a big task, but can you help me with building a good team? I think that I have some good Monsters, but I have know ideas how to combine them. So if you have any ideas for a good team or some good combos pls leave a comment. Any advice is helpful.
In the pictures below you can see my monsters. If you have any question please feel free to ask.

Thank you.

Can somebody help me To Build a good Team