Team building help

You can have two key players for UC

Emeral and Goldtail. They will carry you quite a while. To set them up use the following strategy:

1.) Quick knockback monsters in The FL like Remus or Parasardon

2.) Knockbsck any stun immune/absorber/converter/counter

3.) Rest of the Fl is either DR or Stun revenge.

4.) Stun the opponent to oblivion with stun bombs.

5.) make Emeral enter first (spot 9 or 10)

6.) Follower up with Goldtail

7.) Another stun burst guy to accelerate and stun

7.5) Tygoron. Use the low tu stun killer to wake things up. Also, if possible try to charge the bloodlust.

8.) 5 Star protector (or 4 star)

9.) Another Protector.

10.) Fill the Rest up with protectors

You sleep the monsters and deathmark them afterwards make sure to choose wisely which mon you kill (sweepers) and which monsters you want to keep on the field with re sleep (Monsters with DR etc.)

2 Likes

Hi guys. I am stuck with the thunder element grand four and at level 75 in the ultimate challenge. Can you please help me. Here is my team:

This is what im working with and I’m really struggling to put together a team for both main story (stuck on second markus fight) and online story chapter 7 any help is greatly appreciated only been playing about a month or so

Playing for a while now can’t come up with a decent team pls help.My lineup is in the third picture thank <3

Hi all!

I’ve been playing for a few months now. I’m having a real struggle to put together a good team.
Looking for help mostly with PvE, stuck at the invasion battles.

Here’s my mons and team that gotten me this far.

Thanks!

My current has netted me 62 wins at 40,000 RP in the current PVP event and has carried me to Maggotsuoh (but for the lack of interest I haven’t bothered building to beat him) and am curious on a couple of things. I still have a few legend/mythics to ultra evolve but am waiting on future events to present me with more omegamids. Been clearing Super Challenge Extreme lvl 2 with this set up as well, but beyond the few ultra evos and rolling for other mons, I would appreciate your thoughts and opinions.

Thank you.

Need help building a proper team, this whole time ive kind of been doing my own thing but now im really struggling in pvp and cant seem to make a team. I have a lot of mons for a throw team but dont know how to build a proper one, these are my every single mon i own

Hey dude. Try the following

Frontline Cani and 2x epic assisted AoEs (the dinosaur in the bottom left of the 5th page and the earth starter kept at 4 stars.

For the stun protection try Bitterbeast, as there is too much Protect killer atm.

Run the new Anniversary rockoid 5th.

I’d probably run something with Chrono killer in 6th. At 7th try Husky mythic. You can use show of power to destroy the high TU epics for double the stun (80 from husky and 80 from the stun revenge.

Also, you do have good throw monsters. Run your earth mythic, Ahuizard and the rockoid.

Consider combining Onigeist and a shocker towards the end. You can continuously pull the shocker back for more stun.

Or use a non poison revenge stunner and then run flutter green and flutter Salvia endgame for a sleeplock. This has clutched a lot of games for me

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Very helpful
:smile:

No worries. Hope to see you get far this PvP. It’s always hard making teams theoretically, so if you start losing, make a mental note of where and why and make some changes

Hi guys, I’ve found a lot of new legendary lately and I don’t know which ones to focus on first to evolve. I’ll have 5 Omegamind to exploit, which ones would you choose?? Also in the 4th photo I entered my current team,based on my monsters I thought to base it on stun and sleep,what should I change for you?? I await your opinion,thank you very much!!

So are we posting here for team help? I think I did elsewhere but I’m new and not sure what I’m doing. Anyways…

Ok so I’ve been playing for just over a year pretty casually. Not very good at making teams so I know I’m not making full use of my roster. Any advice or team comps would be greatly appreciated.

@Dolum hey man I can help out with your team building, but do u have discord? I’d rather talk there tbh.

Hmm

wow for a casual you got some crazy good monsters. hopefully someone who has more experience with those monsters can help you.

Yep! It’s better than mine :joy::joy:

I need help with my pvp team for this season

a please would have been great

2 Likes

Hi guys I get destroyed in PvP lately and wondered if you could please help me.I made 2 teams ,maybe you could give me some advice I see a lot of AP spamm and the pupupa are the sneaky and poison one. Tanks!