Team building help

There is not a team for all fights but you can start with your mythic with 5 or less star protectors and a team turner like the dark wolf

Thanks, I put together a rough team first half focusing on keeping mythic alive while feeding him RB. Second half is about unwanted friends and poisons with a sunlord in there for the bigger health pools. Works ok I think

Just started playing a few days ago, yet you have 8 ultra evolved SE and Ultra evolved fox… Something is fishy or you have been grinding like a madman! :stuck_out_tongue:

I have been grinding non stop. Also bought some gems to refill tickets and farm ingredients.

Gems to refill tickets. That’s nightmare for me !

Its nit recommended to di that especially in the early stage where your max ticket count is really low because of your low level. This and more advices you can find as well in the KD beginners guide

yeah I should have waited but it was an old apple gift card my ex bought and never used.

What have you tried?

Use gems for eggs, patience is rewarded.

I’ve tried keeping drak alive with a wall of protectors and unwanted friends to limit the number of monsters in fighting to one. Then bloodthirst them down with drak. Second half of team is focused on poison and poison massacres

@Killerdog I PMd u, just unsure if u saw it, reply if and when u get a chance :slight_smile:

For anyone, I rolled SE Jackalhotep(?) Fire KBR KBN mon, and Se Volcavenus Poison Fire mon…Are these mons I should look at incorporating into my team or no? Now? Or in the future? I will post a pic of my current PVE and PVP teams below

I am fairly new and I am really struggling to beat the Khanate Invasion. Can anyone give me general team building tips or recommendations?

Well… anyone who could help u don’t remember that fight’s enemy team . Moreover, you can try to save gems from online section and get featured legendaries ! Right now, u r lacking good monsters

I saved 120 gems and purchased 3 x 10+1, but I only got one legendary. Any tips with the current roster of monsters would be appreciated.

Next time you fight the enemy send snaps of the team it’s been nearly 4 years since I played the story of the game so I have no clue what teams they use

will do :slight_smile:

in general PVE is there any strategies with my current team you would try and move forward with.

I’ve usually been opening with 1-2 protectors + a 400Sec Bomb to blow up opposing teams that aren’t ready for a protect focus, then I try to close out the game with stunners + time strikers.

Hi can you please make me a team out of the monsters I have
Many thanks

And i have the babybear legendary

out of the starter monsters you have access too. Which one would you evolve first fully? are any significantly better then the rest?

this is between:
Viridizauras
wolfrozen
galvboss
redkong

side question:
is it worth fully evolving Chronox

thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Most used in pvp galvboss. Pve i would recommend viri

Chrono is still okish - big disadvantage is his low speed and high TU charge moves except one time strike all.

Keep in mind that if you wanna create chrono that you dont need to pot the starter monsters because they will be sacrificed to evolve chrono.
And if you go for chrono: pot him before ultra evolving to legendary. There is a huge advantage to use super epic potions to make him faster