Team building help

Best advice I can think of : you are not far into the game. It’s probably 2-3 hours of gameplay since you already know the plot. So why don’t you try a new account and probably aim for the goat girl mythic in your first egg… she is VERY powerful or some other viable legendary or mythic…

Also this time, save your gems for packs once u get a good first egg monster…

that’s a LOT of grind

But I already see a lot of awakened mythics with lower ranks… I would spend a week grinding untill I settle for something good instead of struggling for months :grin:

Just use lions together and flutters together they have amazing combo.

First pic is what I’m using now, any suggestions would be appreciated

Ok perhaps I will do that on another device until I get Voidress or whatever, although I doubt I will be able to awaken it…Is it’s second stage still viable?
Also I only roll the 40gem 10 packs if that’s what your saying? I know that from playing previously
@TNB_Puzzler Yes I have found they are very very good together :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s 100% viable in second form.

Ok cool…Fast forward two days and I finally got my 5th rare gem from PvP, so I rolled a Rare Egg as there’s no 10 pack for that one, to my knowledge…And I got a Talopawn, lol is there anyway I can or should incorporate him into my team? To my knowledge the only useful thing he has is Death Revenge

Don’t dismiss things like that.

Monsters only get dismissed when they are very very clearly trash, or they have been extensively tested.

Think about the other moves, what they do, it’s speed, etc. . . Think about how you’d make it work.

Ok, It has accelerate team as well that’s useful on a front line and survivor can be triggered as ppl want to avoid death revenge to early…And then life flip self on its last evo is useful for longevity…The only problem for me is it is a support monster and I don’t have any legendary or mythical sweepers yet…But it’s comin

Can someone help me build a team for PvE I am stuck on chapter 8

These are all the monsters I have and I am able to ultra evolve most of them. I also left my current team that i use. If you can please help I would really much appreciate it thank you

Get the secret skill on Atrahasis and use it in your team by the shockers. It is a great monster by itself, but with the shockers it can cannibalise them then necromancy to set up even more stun. It’s particularly good with Zephyrin because that baby can be easily necromancied.

So would a front line Atrahasis with i forgot the name on the unicorn and Zephrin in the 5th slot?

It depends on the enemy line-up. Personally I would not use Sanctallion (the cloning, stun revenge deer) next to monsters where the plan is to stun the enemy team to very high seconds. For Sanctallion you want the enemy team to have turns so they keep killing it and stunning themselves. For a strategy where you stun the enemy team to high seconds you want a couple of fast sweepers to take out the new enemy entering at high speed to make the most of the stun on the others.

He wants to eat it to start the stun.

hi I need help building a competitive team for pvp.

image image image

I just started playing a few days ago and am just learning the basics. Any help or tips would be appreciated.

You should checkout the beginner guides from Killdog in this forum. Just use the search function. Welcome to the game and community

I will check those out thanks

Also I’m having trouble forming a team that can beat story mode or progress on some of the online content. Any suggestions?