Team building help

Hey guys, Im new to the forum but i have been playing for a long time looking to join the community. I got some new legendaries and need help changing my team around or any pointers oh how to fix my current one!

44933265_1983147788446675_1745811670753607680_n

image image

Team building help please?

Screenshot_2

Hi new to forum,and game around 2-3 weaks,and woud love for some team building help.
I can put more pic if needed tnx.

im pretty new and need some help any suggestions for a team are appreciated

Looking for help rebuilding a team or two. Can Ultra-Evolve quite a few if needed.
2018_11_02-Monster-Roster

Need some help team building as wellimage

neomonsters neomonsters

These are my monsters, please help me build a good team

Can i please get a little help and thanks in advance

Need help… new player, dont know who to use and who to ultra evolve

Hey guys, I’m fairly new been playing for a couple weeks, and was wondering if u could help me make a team…Had garbage luck with legends but pulled a mythic lol…Also wondering what rewards I should be taking in Balancions challenge if someone who knows a bit more than me can give there input it would be appreciated
image image

I focus mainly on Pve and the special events as I’m not quite good enough to do PvP rn…I’m on Episode 5 or 6 of the Khanate Invasion rn, mostly on the back of Flutterdrake Dafodil if that helps any

Oh and the Komalion and Inulion are very good as well together usually put komo at the back and bring him up with Inus Friend skill or whatever

Take the left centaur one… It has roaring entrance

Ok cool, I’ll do that…Does the other one have anything of note?

Do u have any advice for team building for me?

No idea bro…u need more monsters. That mythic is one of the hardest to set up…

Nah… Centaur is better

Ok I’ll work on that, I’ve had rather poor luck with legendaries lol, I’ll post some teams I made as per the advice of Zarbecil (spelling may be off) maybe u can lmk if u see anything really obvious I should change

Some of these were fairly mission specific but the first one is the team I have been using for the Pve and challenges I’ve been doing…Just evolved InuGuard thus the cost is off