Team building help

Hi everyone, could I get some opinions on the lineup? It’s been working well for me in PvE up until the Dragon’s Roar and I’m just kind of stuck xP

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Just got back to the game looking for team building help with the buff and nerfs I missed…

imageimageimageimage

imageimage

Commence avec une équipe de survivants, ensuite poison et enfin termine avec ceux qui ont des compétences comme coup désespéré

Write me on WhatsApp 0022557839598

Ceux qui veulent des conseils concernant la construction d’équipe écrivez moi sur WhatsApp 0022557839598

Applique toi sur une équipe frappe temporelle et poison, quand j’avais ton niveau, mes 4 premiers monstres avaient frappe temporelle

Komaguard et komalion, Kronos et galvbane pour le début

Here’s mine if anyone could help! Luckily I’ve had a lot of money in my App Store to spend so I’ve got some good mon’s and spent time evolving. Just struggling to grasp the strategic side of building a team!

Appreciate any help :+1:t3:.

PS one I can evolve one more legendary if anyone can advise on that too.

Write me on WhatsApp +22508275963

Can someone make me a good pve team and also tell me in which order to ultra evolve necrowing, trizar, and santa penguini ?

imageimage

Hey guys, I’m struggling to utilize my monsters to their best potential. I’ve been doing alright so far but I’m curious as to what you guys think the BEST Team I could make would be Screenshot_20180814-125950 Screenshot_20180814-130000 Screenshot_20180814-130011 Screenshot_20180814-130035

You’ve got a ton of stun potential. You’re going to want to focus on evolving gallio, celestrion, tridrakhan, oak, atra, and mecha. Valzareign eventually as well.

As for super epics, I would evolve one of your three timestrike, bloodcrave, one on ones (dinoraider, luxking, or shadowbaron)

And either pyrokaizer or peggasiah.

You’ll have to choose a route to take, between stunning and waiting for survivors(gallio, pyro, pegga, oak)or get the stun and charge bloodcrave (Dino, lux, shadowbaron)

You would do well to involve your two flutters as well. Teaming those up and using pair rockoid morph to keep bringing in stun is a great strategy, along with letting death sentence activate and using retribution and charging bloodthirst. Atra can be used in this way as well.

Did not see at first that you have snogun and vulcaraptor as well. I would suggest evolving two of those timestrike, bloodcrave monsters total. And use your thordragon etc as stunning healers to come in and heal your bloodcravers. Galvbane and viridi would also be good additions to your lineup of monsters. They’re bother starter monsters you can obtain.

Hi guys I need help for my team line up, I have all legendaries ultra evolved but don’t know a good team with them. My current team:Screenshot_20180819-172440 My monsters: Screenshot_20180819-144337
Screenshot_20180819-144346
Screenshot_20180819-144350

Huh…“interesting” front to say the least. I don’t get why you have a one-on-one monster there without a purifier for your team :thinking:…That pretty much knocks out your other two and bane is pretty useless with his stun then if he is asleep, as he can’t do a timestrike then.

Anyways, my idea for a possible team. See picture attached.

Darüber hinaus. Tag auch. :smile:

neomon-team

After a little help with constructing my team, ive swapped and shuffled as much as possible but still can’t seem to get anywhere.
My max cost is 130

Here is my suggestion to you. You have a lot of timestrike monsters so make use of that with stun burst monsters. You’ll have to evolve your starters into galvbane and catch a few more of the wild monsters in game.

You can use one less stun burst monster for one of your twin killers ( monster with both protector killer and sleep killer )

Edit: sorry I didn’t see your bloodblade. Use him instead of the fire type timestrike near the end of your team

, my fl is about revolutionize. Fist blaze charges then one on one, after that it’s the opponents turn he attacks and does damage. With revolutionize all of the enemy mons are at 1 hp and mine not + they have hg. Maybe atras is awake so he can use cannibalize to kill yeti. When not after 1 mon die I can heal all with serapheon. That’s my strategy. It is risky yes, but if I can manage everything that tactic is pretty strong. And thx for your help but, 1.du kannst Deutsch??, 2. Woher weißt du, dass ich Deutsch kann??:joy: und 3. Bist du aus RoE bzw. Neo Monsters German?:joy:

Screenshot_20180827-065931 Screenshot_20180827-065906 Screenshot_20180827-065936 Guys, this is my roaster and I’m totally lost and need help building decent team. could someone help me?

Yeah, that’s a “very” risky front and too complicated if you ask me. It just need jackal or a different mon with sleep immunity at the front and this strat becomes pretty much useless and your follow up doesn’t synergize all to well either. I mean, why are the “hounds” in your team that much apart from each other? If you get to the stage where they could be useful, inohound at least will be dead meat. :face_with_monocle:

Das haben mir deine Screenshots verraten. Wer sonst außer jemand der deutsch kann sollte ne deutsche Version spielen? :wink: Spiele ohne Clan.