Team building help

Nice I would go out and grab rexokong and galvbane they will help also evolving your chrono and some of the other legends such as talo

It’s been a really long time since I last played, so I understand the game but a lot of new things are confusing me and I’m struggling to work it all out. I get what monsters are good like the team turn super epics and whatnot, but a little bit of guidance on what I should be looking to build around would be nice. Thanks!

Hi, I’m not so good at this game so I need some help to build my team: Screenshot_20180717-133951

Not so good at this game, I just have four legendaries.

I have more photos but dm me because I don’t wanna spam.

IMG_6409

I can also tell you each and every neomonster abilities.

This view is better

IMG_6410IMG_6411

Hello,

I am relatively new to the game and can’t seem to make a good team I have a few legendaries and a few super epics if someone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Screenshot_20180718-091749_Neo%20Monsters

Shadow gallio aegis octo could be a neat idea for a lead

When building any team you need to have someone protecting, someone countering and someone putting down pressure. what I like to do is seperate each section of my team into 4 parts and try to cover the weakness, making sure I have some protection to common meta threats. I then decide the next 4 to be based off making sure I keep the team strong covering weakness.
You have to think when building can I take a stun lead what if they got bane 5 or do I Have a counter to sleep can I cover the common meta threats and come out alive. when you get this down packed you can start building towards themed teams as you understand gameplay a little better.

Thanks I’ll keep that I mind. But i dont really play pvp yet as I dont think I have a good team yet … I was trying to go with like a time strike type team but it wasnt as effective as I thought. Do you have suggestions on a team ?

If your going for pve, put chronotitan and yeti (4 star one on one) on FL, the bomb curse and the one on one is a great combo for start.

You got 2 spots left, i would add a stun absorder (choco can help with life flips on chronotitan) and another spot of your choice (400 mega bomb, a sleep bomb monsters for a 2nd bomb curse if you got the SS unlocked, viri to fast accalarate + charging survivor, galli to charge double survivor + quick stunflash to get rid of protectors who can purify(best option probally)).

After that, on 5th spot put thorstagon for purify and healing (you got alot of HG on FL, he will help keeping them alive longer).

Also let yeti die, he is there for the one on one, let the enemy kill him and help them with reckless atacks on awaken monsters if possible.

Try stuff out, thats a good FL overall for pve.

1 Like

Thank!! I’ll try it out!

I mean others have a full team of ultra evolved legendaries

Hi, have you any tips for my team? I posted my monsters earlier(just the legendaries and some if the super epics). I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me^^

I’m looking for a good pve team for the events and so on. And I’m really not the best in team building xD

Are there any monsters I remove/rearrange?

Come faccio a recuperare il mio codice ripristino?

Hey guys! Need some advice, been playing the game for a while now but currently having a fee complications with some general fights. I feel as though im not using my lineup to its full potential, can someone give me some advice? Thanks!

My current team - image

Try running Oak with flare and Tia. Not in the back. Also replace seraph with valza and run it in FL or 5th or 6th. Also run your shocker fifth cause with your shadow se absorbers shouldn’t be a problem.