Team building help

I would like someone to make a good team with my monsters, so any help is appreciated. Below are my monsters(Epic and higher, excluding some other Epics):

imageimageimage

hey guy im reasonably new to the game and would like to know what you guys think about my team? any tips or hints welcome not sure if this link will work though.

Screenshot_20180428-100129|690x382

I’ll just attach this post to the pinned thread. Your screenshot won’t open though… Try using Imgur or just attach the image normally.

Screenshot_20180428-100129

i hope this works

You lack proper team set up I would recommend getting the skyther epic and do a little More level training

I would like some team building help

I made a imgur gallery for my monsters

Show me?

Please help me on the best team up
Any help is appreciated
ThanksCapture%20_2018-05-25-13-37-34Capture%20_2018-05-25-13-37-25

Hey there i need help. i have Problemes to created a Team. i Play a few weeks and i Feel like i Waste my Mons.

Thats the mons i have would be nice if someone could help me .

Nice legends bro.Give me at least 2 days for make a team and evolve oni,shadowstalker,deo,oak,sobeking,drako

1 Like

Also evo Super Epic Team Turn Mon to their full form

1 Like

Thanks thats would ne awesome

imageimage

Hi guys could I get some help making a team with these? I feel like I’m missing out on a lot of strong combos and lineups.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi everyone! I ask help because I kept getting stronger until now, got 3 Galliodragon and no new legendary last 50 gems I spent, suggestions? Who I should ultra-evolve next?
Another issue on the ultimate challenge, the one whith lavaguy: reached level 181 whithout any problems, now even chosing to go on 1 level by one it’s impossible, is it normal or I’m missing something?

Thank you all in advance!

Screenshot_20180709-133134!
Screenshot_20180709-133538Screenshot_20180709-133825

For the team be better to move your stun protect to lead and take out peg

Make lead
Galv Kami stun protect gallio with tridraken 5th

Something like this would be way better

Be better if you build what you think would work then we can see any weaknesses

I can maybe help you +22577658982 WhatsApp

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Here’s what I’m using currently. Thanks for the help :slight_smile: