Team building help

In that order?

Not necessarily, they’re just the top three in my opinion. Pengborg get Desperate Bite which is just plain evil alongside Overwatch and Hold Ground, Drakobot gets Hold Ground and an upgrade to Purifying Mist which is one of the best support moves in the entire game, and Deodrake gets Stun Immunity and an upgrade to Energy Blast which hits all targets instead of just one, plus he gets access to his secret skill, an instant charge. It’s up to you which one sounds the best, but I’m confident any of them will cause a substantial improvement in performance.

Stuck again. Chapter 7 online story. Could use some team building help

Legendaries:
Doomengine
Wraithcaptain
Soulstealer
Tiamazus
Lavahawk
Stormloch
Ultimadragon
Chromozar

Super Epics:
Leviathan
Rexkong
Barricadus
Golgemios
Gaiawyrm
Floraslash
Lavamander
Subzeratops
Onikage
Elekat
Revenatus
Archseraph
Lunadrake
Aquallion
Pegasion
Diredrake
Hiberzor
Cryogolem
Terrorex
Snowgun
Shinobidragon
Sunlord
Gigawolf
Thordragon
Mossgolem
Taurusteel
Snowfiend
Malhare
Hydrowyrm
Shadowbaron
Galvboss
Tezla dragon

I’m not going to list my epics, because there’s waaaay too many. If you have a suggestion for an epic to add, chances are I have them.

I know I have the makings of a great sleep team here, but where I’m stuck there’s a couple sleep killers that destroy me. Any suggestions here would be amazing!

Thanks in advance

I started playing again at the last festival event. So I used a lot of my collected gems. So I got a lot of new mons, but I have quite some problems finding a new team for me. It would be cool to get some suggestions. Of course I need to ultra evolve a lot more, but thats something that needs some time. Thanks in advance!

so i just started playing again after a couple months break and have no clue on what monsters are still good and want teams to build, so these are the monsters i got, if someone could recommend a team (not for pvp) and also what monsters i should look to evolve next it would be appreciated, thanks.

Evolve your sleep legends and SS. You got all it takes to sleep look enemys for days. With emerald as a sweeper u are set for UC soft and tower event. And u can just go with orca for Dc or 3 dd in fl with hanwei. 

after your sleep lock u can put the 2 ap u got next to each other and a se poisen massacre. 

Impressive, you have both of the blood cloners. Doomengine in particular is nasty in pve, since the ai is absolutely clueless at dealing with him. He pairs especially well with stormloch wraith and SS since they can pin everything down with sleep and make doom even harder to get rid of. Protectors are a good way to hold off the sleep killers until you can shut them down, but if you want to get rid of them even quicker, just have a doom clone ready to blow them sky high right as they appear on the field.

That is one scary arsenal. I think the best and simplest thing you could set up is a sleep lock/stall combo with loch, shadow, shiva, SS, aegis, atra, jingle, or any other hg monsters. Also your top ultra evolution priorities should be Coalknight, Drakotron and Galliovern. They’d make excellent additions to the stall lineup.

You absolutely need to evolve your sleepers, all 4 of them. They all gain massive upgrades by hitting their final forms. Sleep is really the dominant strategy in pve, since the ai has no idea how to escape it. Warca is another interesting monster to throw into the mix, and emeraldeus is extremely essential in the Ultimate Challenge. Just make sure to always keep them all stun protected; it’s arguably the most part of any team setup.

Heh, just realized that I told all three of you to build around sleep strategies. Your monster collections just seem to be very predisposed toward sleep, and it’s a strategy that is well worth investing in. Just watch out for those banedragons, make sure bloodthirst is charged so you can kill the poisoned enemies and start it over fresh.

Hello guys, I managed to get through the game Pretty far, But I am stuck now on the last battles of the game, could you give me Any suggestions on teambuilding, I guess mine are not the best! Kind regards!

thanks for the advice, how does this team look?

You don’t want to stick hem in front, they are good but slow.

Anyone?

Enemy lineup?

I was referring to my team, How I should play iT in general, i dont think my team order is the best. Two Posts before you Can see the legendarys and supers I have! Thanks again

I’ll think about it and let you know, I’m not a poison expert tho

Doesnt need to be poison per se But with the legenda I have iT seemed logical

Hi guys,

I’ve played this game since day 1, and have a pretty good main team. However i’ve Acquired some new legends lately, in particular dooms engine and boneblade, as well as some others. Any tips on what the best lineup that I can build would be. I have attached my current team, a full page of legends, and another random page, I believe I have most super epics… What do you guys think?

What kind of team do you want? Pvp? Pve? UC?

There are many options, and they are all good for different things.

I generally use this team for everything… i mostly do only pve.