Team building help please

I dont get what ypu mean mate he is one of my newerbones so not as used two him

Newer ones lol

I cant beat the fire scb the scully one was easyer

Do you mean like using a protector as a stun absorber rather than to protect ?

can you tell me why shadowyrm ? i saw he is bad on the forum…
and which legends i can put in my FL, how making a good combination ?
ty :slight_smile:

trade ?

Yes, I give you my account and you give me yours. I don’t have many good legends like you but I do have a few limited and sweepers and they are fully evolved

@TNB_Whitethorn trading/selling not allowed

Shadow is so good bro no one hate

And i don’t know you.who are you?

Shadowyrm is good with SS unlocked.
Experiment, and then form your own opinions.

I mean, what does revanarchion need in order to be an effective monster, that you can get full value out of?

what does precisely “instant protector killer” ? does it mean it can hit all protector of the adverse team, and maybe kill them even with hold ground ?
Shadowwyrm was one of my first Leg, i very like him but din’t found a place to put him with my monsters.

Protector killer does a lot of damage to protectors. Instant means the attack takes 1 second. Eg noxdragon and instant overwatch is just a fast way to use overwatch

I dont know mate what dose he need ?

What he is basically trying to do is teaching you how to make a team instead of asking every time (though there is nothing wrong with that). Typical Zardecil. Anyway what does revanarchion do? It hastimestrike and double bloodcrave so it is a sweeper and I would place it behind a shocker, nut it’s revenge is useful. The noxegg is weak so I would have a protector around. So your line up would be:

Shocker
Revanarchion
SE Protector

This is NOT an fl. Just an example.

I thought that was what he was doing and verry much aprecate it is it better two use we protectors then or let’s get what you mean with that iv been haveing him out and havei g a stun entrance one come out next

What do you mean by shocker that’s what I don’t really understand how two categorise un obveous monsters ie emerald geartyrant and soulstealer ones like that

Shockers are basically monsters with shocking enterance. There are three of them and are legendaries. They are

Nightlord
Celestrion
Cyberwyrm

Way too op if you don’t have protection…

I think iv got them so there shockers what about the healers with shocking entrance