Survivor

So, i really like the charcalynx strategy, but since i dont have it i used the stun skin frontline then vegitiger, but now instead of charcalynx i use plasmodius because if you charge survivor it deals tons of damage, but plasmodius dies very easily, so i would like to know if there is another ark with that ability except for that shark that you cant command

So, i really like the charcalynx strategy, but since i dont have it i used the stun skin frontline then vegitiger, but now instead of charcalynx i use plasmodius because if you charge survivor it deals tons of damage, but plasmodius dies very easily, so i would like to know if there is another ark with that ability except for that shark that you cant command

If you’re talking about egg arkadions, there’s mine spider. It’s time bomb ability works almost the same as survivor, except that it sacrifices itself, but hits 3 enemies. If you charge it for at least 200 TU it should be able to ok almost anything, I tried it myself a few times.

I have minespider but i would like the survivor, not a related ability
Doesnt need to be rare, just stronger than plasmo

Choklo, i have not come across anything else with that ability

Ok :frowning: because i depend on my stego to have a bonus action, he is S but i have bad luck, because if he doesnt bonus action plasmo dies in 1 hit

Survivor isn’t great for PvP, and Minespider is a thousand times better… sorry to say.

But I will tell you that there’s a very nice monster coming with it in a future mission.

Also, never build your PvP team such that you need a bonus action to win. You’ll lose 80% of the time.

^Aye. Minespider is superior.

…I freakin hate that monster, Ash. n.n

Very true.

…but Megalorex has survivor. 8.5 stars, strong…only downside is that it’s egg-only and has berserk.

I actually have minespider im just using the survivor to substitute charcalynx that i really need but missed for 1 slot 2 times, but already changed my team since it doesnt work in master league
I actually have minespider im just using the survivor to substitute charcalynx that i really need but missed for 1 slot 2 times, but already changed my team since it doesnt work in master league
And i use minespider and i have megalired but hate berserk since it always kills the last one in my lineup
Megalorex lol
Megalorex lol