Suggestions

I’d like to see Volatile trigger through Bonus Actions, much like Stun Skin.

I’ve still not come up with a decent explanation for why they don’t activate the same.

If you kill an ark with Stun Skin and get a BA, you get stunned immediatly. If you kill an ark with Volatile and get a BA, Volatile waits until the actions are done to hit.

Good point

BONUSACTIONBONUSACTIONBONUSACTION BONUSACTIONBONUSACTIONBONUSACTION BONUSACTIONBONUSACTIONBONUSACTION BONUSACTIONBONUSACTIONBONUSACTION BONUSACTIONBONUSACTIONBONUSACTION BONUSACTIONBONUSACTIONBONUSACTION BONUSACTIONBONUSACTIONBONUSACTION BONUSACTIONBONUSACTIONBONUSACTION BONUSACTIONBONUSACTIONBONUSACTION
SWEET JESUS. What is up with all of the bonus actions??? There are so many enemies that I can’t beat, because I never get to attack!!! What the heck am I supposed to do??? I can’t get a bonus action to save my life! Is it just luck or am I doing something wrong?

Kill off the bonus actions with stun skin, or level up more. That’s probably the only advice I can give on that matter.

Wanna know what needs to happen?Lower the chance of suiciding arks,especially if their the last one.I mean,whats the point of making your teammates immune to water attacks if you have no teammates?

Ryan and I talked about AI in the game. Suffice to say, the AI isn’t the brightest… it turned out that it was too complicated to handle at the time, but was potential for a future update. I’m hoping it happens in their new game, anyway :).

I’m trying to figure out why Stasis will protect an Ark from getting stunned by something on Stun Gift, but Sparkcrash/beak, Roid and Oni’s AOE, and Stego can still stun through it.

I’d like to see it evened out: Stasis protecting all or none.

THAT

I can certainly agree with

Online you should be able to trade the monsters

No

Typing in trading into the search bar and see all the reasons

Feeding Arcadions or selling for gold or silver. Something that let’s you do something with multiple Arcadions.

Not sure if said already, but there should be a certain ocarina to let all your arkadions get exp per fight, instead of only the ones that are in battle. It would make levelling so much easier without having any effect on the metagame.

I wanted to post another suggestion but apparently there hasn’t been a single post after this. Anyways, please make OM arks obtainable in single player! Some people might not have internet access for X amount of time forcing them out of the OM. Also, past OMs that rule the metagame in PvP isn’t obtainable without using tons of money for gold eggs (or spending time farming infinity dungeon). This makes a very unfair advantage for people like me who didn’t have the power to finish online missions back then. Most of the best PvP players use past OM-exclusive arks, which is such a disadvantage for those without. I don’t really care how you get them, even if they’re wyrm/starter level rarity or rarer, but please include past OM arks in the game! (Actually, please don’t make them wyrm/starter level rarity. Most of them need 4 or 5 copies…) Maybe just put past OM arks as rewards for infinity dungeon instead of golden eggs, because nobody cares about getting some sort of common ark from their golden egg, it’s just food fodder if that happens.

Hmm… golden eggs, right! Here’s a solution that’d be nice to implement! Give golden eggs some sort of ‘ranking’ system, so the eggs you get in infinity dungeon won’t get you some random thing easily obtainable in the wild, while the random eggs at the start of the game won’t give you a super-overpowered OM ark. It’s kinda like the difference between eggs and golden eggs. Maybe you could have eggs like silver eggs, bronze eggs, etc., or maybe just have gold egg e, gold egg d… gold egg s like you have with monsters. For example, you can obtain gold egg S (or whatever it is) from end-game missions and infinity dungeon, and it will always give a past OM ark, while gold egg A could also be obtained from infinity dungeon and end-game missions, just more frequently, and will instead give gold-egg-only-non-OM-arks. Gold egg B could give both gold-egg-only-non-OM-arks (geonoma) and random rare arks (wyrms and starters), while gold egg C would give random rare arks (wyrms and starters) only. Gold egg D could get random rare arks and random slightly rare arks (like cherub, levi, rexy, etc. etc.), gold egg E would give only random slightly rare arks, and regular eggs will give the regular arks easily found in the wild. There should also be some sort of rank down system where you can freely turn gold eggs to a lower rank (example: you have all the OM arks you need, and you get another S, you can trade it in for a gold egg A at stores if you want geonoma) and a rank up system (gold/silver, but only endgame to avoid S eggs at the start) so you can control the eggs you hatch.

Finally, the last thing I want is to be able to buy grade boosters like you do with level boosters. I mean, it doesn’t really matter if everything is S rank, it will only make it fair. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for reading, sorry for long post and forgive me if these were said before.

Maybe you could incorporate some mini games inside the game itself like a 2D side scrolling dungeon of sorts that costs a certain amount of gold to enter, a maple story esque dungeon that people can do in groups of 2 with a final boss at the end which has a chance to drop rare monsters that are only obtainable from completing this dungeon and have a hatchling drop chance or class upgrades / gold eggs their could even be a few of them increasing in difficulty and you have to complete previous dungeons before being able to enter the next. Also being able to trade your monsters would make the end game alot more interesting in my opinion.

how about an idea:

2 vs 2 player or 3 vs 3 player,

Every player is allowed to send out only one ark to the battle.

and for the reserve you can keep another 2 arks. That means every player has totally 3 arks

I think it would be nice to add it additional to the online battle to earn diamonds

That would result in extremely short battles.

I have (many) suggestions about this hard addicted game!

I’m sorry if i make soo much language mistakes! So I begin:

1 - Some ark had only 1, 2 or 3 active attacks… It’s a bit… not cool about the others who they 4 + some passive skill. If it’s possible to make 4 active attacks for all Ark this will be great!

2 - The dragon hatchlings and the starters stage 1 evolves too fast at stage 2. I was think to make that Stage 1 to 2 lvl 15, Stage 2 to 3 lvl 32, Stage 3 to 4, lvl 55 (for example)

3 - When you got one ark, it’s will be great if the locations appears in the encyclopedia!

4 - If possible to change silver in gold! For example 10000 silver for 10 gold. Because at the end of the game, silver serve to anything (just only for the lv booster)

5 - About the catching, it’s possible to add 2 more chances for catch ark? (1 chances for the 3 cards captor)

6 - For the golden egg, it’s possible to have the ark at low level for train them? Because when you have one ark lvl 99, the ark obtain in the golden egg is lvl 99 too (only for the ark who they don’t evolve)

7 - Add the possibility to do the scenary again with more difficulty and more experience earned (for a endless training and hunter battle)

8 - Add the possibility to make fusion with the ocarina for a powerful bonus! =D

9 - Level Max 100, it’s possible? (99 is not a good number to see haha ^^)

10 - Add a item (or ocarina) who they add chances to encounter S rank ark

11 - For the endless dungeon, make various rewards (for example, exclusive ark, gold, recipe not always chant part)

12 - Reduce the time of the arena in town (12 hours is too long!!!)

13 - Reduce the prize of the gold (13.000 gold for 100 euros what the…!!!)

14 - Make some daily quest in the game (for example… hunt 30 Biteschool)

15 - When a secondary quest is done the blue ! don’t dispear. It’s be good if dispear.

16 - Add some secrets in the game? For example a hidden cave or items? =) (Like the tomb at Orlen)

17 - Add items who give stats for ark. For example add life, strength…

18 - Make possible to train the 1st one for don’t disavantage the others (like Zephys or Arborun)

19 - Make the possibility to choose one online mission between 2 or 3 different mission (maybe the others players have already the ark of the week)

20 - Add the possibility to choose skill for the ark! This is will be great and make a good point for the strategy!

And i’m done… Thanks for reading ^^’

I like all of your ideas, although #4 is highly unlikely to be implemented. Generally, if you get get a paid currency through simple grinding, it’s considered to be too easy and can negatively hurt profit. It would be preferred to have more controlled ways to hand out paid currency. I do agree that there should be [some] way to obtain this currency consistently in the game. And I also do think that silver should have more uses than it currently does.

These ideas would need to be applied to the upcoming game: Monster Island, given that content development is now focused there.

Thank you Ashley for appreciated my ideas! I am glad! =D

And for the the idea number 4, I understand the point of the facility to get gold if this point is included in the new game.

I hope this ideas help us for the development of the game!

But the name… Monster Island… This is already exist in app store no?

It does, but that is why they added Dragon Trainer after it, but I do not support your last suggestion, I never have supported customizable movesets :confused:

I quite like the idea of customizable moves, actually. Being able to customize your monsters to make them unique in battle has tactical advantages. Granted, the game should be able to support such tactics. For example, if all you really need to win a battle is pure damage and nothing else matters a whole lot, everyone will just pick the highest damage dealing moves and leave it at that.

With that being said, I certainly would like the game equally well if this feature didn’t exist in it.