Spriggolo

Guys, I found Spriggolo inside a dungeon and he/she left me wondering why Tridrakhan doesn’t have triple poison eater. Do you know why? And don’t say its because one head kills protectors, the other sleepers and the middle one eats poison…

Thank’s for reading  :lol:

Guys, I found Spriggolo inside a dungeon and he/she left me wondering why Tridrakhan doesn’t have triple poison eater. Do you know why? And don’t say its because one head kills protectors, the other sleepers and the middle one eats poison…

Thank’s for reading :lol:

Wait, what does piccolo has to do with that i dont get it

What was the point of this post?

Because it makes you wonder!

Exactly. He risky healed himself at full HP and died ah ah ah. There’s no point.

i think so too

I wouldnt be surprised if this thread would be locked… no offense…

Yes locked to keep it safe! But I don’t think it falls on the locked criteria  :ph34r:

Thank’s for reading :lol:

Its probably that trizar supposedly to be single head that splits into 3. Same with spriggolo that risky heals and die. They have unique humor attached to them.