some questions

1. how does sleep timer works? for how much time a target is sleeping?

2. is there any guide to f2p players or any popular teams that are suggested to F2P?

3. what happens if I can’t win or be 2nd at the last league of the offline mode?

1. I’m not entirely sure as I have never times it but I would say 400 sec give or take

2. What do you mean f2p team as in not rolling the egg at all or Occusionly rolling the egg, with gems you earn in game. If you feel like not buying gems at all my best bet would be to make sure you have a last biter from the first free roll then save up and roll only during festivals there is a post rate and build where people can help you build a team out of what you have.

As for popular f2p teams stun is very popular as well as posion.

1. I can’t really remember but I presume you would just have to repeat the tournament
  1. how does sleep timer works? for how much time a target is sleeping?
  2. is there any guide to f2p players or any popular teams that are suggested to F2P?
  3. what happens if I can’t win or be 2nd at the last league of the offline mode?

I believe it should be about the same time as it takes for survivor to charge. 300 seconds. I’m not 100% positive.
A lot of the better monsters found in game can be found on cursed island and there are some 3 star rares found there that are not indicated in the upper corner of your screen.
The island dungeons also have good monsters for the newer player to use.
And I think if you lose a needed match, it’ll reset to the next day and you have to fight the same fight again. I had issues when I started with Thales team on cursed island and his insane nightlord lol

The sleep time should be over 300sec and around 320 sec, but not at 400sec. One evidence is if you use one on one to sleep the monsters, after they awake, the survivor is available (which requires 300sec for activation), but the 400sec bomb or death sentence are not available yet~~

I wasent fully sure on how long sleeped last never payed attention but 300 and above looks right
400 May have been to high