Showdown at Old Corrolan 4th battle

I am struck at corllon 4th battle watched many videos but none seems to match how things go in game please help

I did this quite recently, not sure what the problem is. Is it because the enemy Atlanteon uses solo purifying mist? If so, do overwatch with Penguinator first and a meganova from one of the protectors to remove the enemy stealth. I don’t remember an issue with this though.

What’s the bit stopping you from doing it?

As I was seeing the videos,enemy Atlantic kills all 4 mojis at once but it’s not doing it in my case .can u pls give me step wise walkthrough as I am new and trying to farm some gems.
Thanks for your response

Collin is a beast.

Yes that doesn’t happen anymore. Instead the Moji’s all get killed by the first stun bomb because of their broken heart passive. Effectively this is exactly the same.

The way this battle works is…

1. The 4 Moji’s die from the enemy stun bomb.
  2. Your next 4 monsters enter and are stunned over and over until they die from the death sentence (let this happen).
  3. Your last 4 monsters enter: two auto-protect plus monsters, Penguinator and a give turn monster.
  4. Make sure stealth is not on any enemies then slayerbane all with Penguinator, as long as two enemies have kills this will one-shot them all.
  5. Make sure Penguinator has overwatch on it (that’s what the give turn monster is for).
  6. Clear out the rest of the monsters with overwatch + desperate bite.

The problem may be that two monsters don’t have kills so your slayerbane all doesn’t kill all the enemies. In which case I recommend you skip with Penguinator until another enemy gets a kill on one of your protector monsters.

Hopefully this helps!

What’s a Collin battle

That’s not happening,only 4 of mojis get killed and I get to attack with 5th or 6h one with a horse or similar.what I am supposed to do,skip so that they get killed or attack with them?

Yes just skip and let them get killed I think

Guys stop trolling this person asking for help. I’ve edited the title now so unless you’re going to help out please don’t post here.

Nah,if that’s make them laugh ,why not.i don’t mind and thanks for help I haven’t tried it but will do asap

1 Like

Good to see you’re up for a laugh :slight_smile: Good luck with the battle when you next try it. The key bit is using Penguinator to take out the enemy team, it’s definitely possible.

What about the last battle,it has changed too or its the same?

I know you’re trying to get help to get the gems here. I just want to point out to make sure you are paying attention to how these battles are won, and don’t just follow someone else’s steps. The game is teaching you important lessons about different strategies to win.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice and I am trying to do it but getting stuck almost every time,i am a Pokemon fan but thinks r different here,everything is ko everything.its insane