Saphireon

I can understand his point. Probably the thing that keeps people continue to PVP the most is the rewards.

The PVP reward Arks, other than the Kimiwyrm and Vegitiger (which can be easily obtained through Gold Egg), are pretty useless in PVP.

I think it may be a good idea to make the PVP reward Arks more PVP viable (e.g. Vegitiger) to keep people motivated.

Vegitiger / Kamiwyrm are there to keep people motivated :slight_smile:

I’m suggesting to put more prizes in between. Where I am now, 40K more diamonds to get the next reward, not very motivating… lol even if the next reward is vegitiger for me. .But my point is need more prizes in between. Especially for non-timers like me… Should this be put on the suggestion box?

As fighting either stunners charc stego combo or shadow grem minespider chopper combo are very annoying & demotivating.

I’d suggest just adding/replacing “motivating” rewards for arks that are actually viable for use in PVP. The rewards are extremely under powered for how long they take to receive that I haven’t even used my saph. I understand that the end goal is what matters, but it’d be nice if these rewards were actually useful. I’d honestly rather get a grade boost than receive a pointless ark.

(I’m really diggin deep on this criticism though - don’t hate!!!)

Well Kamiwyrm is worth it I guess!

/sigh.

Well, I do agree that they are useless. But it’s not THAT big of a deal. I think that’s what most people are trying to say.

I don’t really care about Saphireon too much, because…well, he’s an early reward. But Stratowyrm is at 300k diamonds and is awful too. We’ll see what they say though. But I do think that they should get progressively better, and greenking is still superior to saphireon.

Greenking is indeed superior but bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Well…yeah. :stuck_out_tongue:

The only reasonable move he has is Rend …

Not true. Haste is incredibly useful, and he also has an ally move.

Vegitiger isn’t really something that can keep people motivated - because he is obtainable from Gold Eggs.

Yes only Kamiwyrm can keep people motivated.

But this is a very poor motivation management approach. Only the die-heart fans will make it that far. And by that time, I am not sure how many are still playing this game. And probably by that time other people will get Kamiwyrm too, and you don’t feel special anymore.

It is good that the Kamiwyrm requires that many diamonds to get, because once people have got it, there is not really much to do.

But the thing is, Hunter Island isn’t done updating. By the time people get Kamiwyrm, there’s probably going to be an update that implements other things to do. And if there isn’t, there’s always the Online Mission.

As for more frequent prizes, I think the reasoning behind is was that if you make it that high, you’re going to be in a good league. Better league = better diamond rewards. If they keep making it the same difference, people in higher leagues will reach the top prizes in no time.

500 diamonds is close to nothing.

Even so, the chances of winning are lower, because this league has the best players…and the hackers, of course.

Winning twice as much as losing in masters must be an accomplishment, no? The better half of the big leagues… If that’s the case…1440 wins and 720 losses gets you 900,000…which is about as much as people need once they reach masters. That’s 2160 battles. That’s very far from “no time”

Assuming 5 minutes per battle, that’s 180 hours of pure gameplay. Most people can only afford to PvP for an hour on weekdays. Maybe 3 on weekends, and that’s pushing it. So that would be…what, 11 hours a week? That’s over 16 weeks, or 4 months…a third of a year…or 16 OM.

there are about 45 OM left, I think…so in the time that it would take to obtain Kamiwyrm, a third of the OM will be over…but wait a minute, that’s for the better half of the very top.

…imagine how long it would take for others.

45 OM left? That means I still need to wait for a long time to get the Destructor…

These posts are really disheartening.  I love hunter island but I totally agree with these criticisms, there are so many instances in which you can say “what were they thinking when they were developing this game” Its maddening because this games potential is off the charts, yet there are just far too many upsets and flaws.  With that being said the new update is supposed to be coming out soon and maybe the reason it’s been delayed is because they are working on more and more flaws they didn’t anticipate and they did not want to release an update where only a third of these issues were addressed.  So hopefully our patience will make this game  fun once again.  I mean lets face it, the game isn’t fun after you beat it and indeed the pvp aspect has so so many worthless prizes that it truly is like I say disheartening.  I would much rather just get grade boosters and then kamiwyrm. the only viable ark in between is vegitiger. Don’t insult my intelligence through poor ingenuity in regards to the motivational aspect of pvp by considering gold tickets as a staple or checkpoint for your hard work.  It would be less cruel to offer nothing as opposed to gold tickets…they should not even be in the game and currently serve no purpose.  I digress, I still have faith in this game and I believe the developers are well aware of the issues and are addressing them the best they can.