Recipes and locations.

The nitro bird recipe is found one step south and one step east of nazandal.

The skullrex can be obtained on the 2nd floor of ryodou cave northwest of batek. Just captured one yesterday. :slight_smile:

I believe Flamorider is not found above the first town where you learn to fuse. It’s one step north of Ergan.

Where do I find a frost jack

Go to the very southern peninsula of the first town, I believe.

Check these two links for every ark’s location
http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/1537-complete-monster-location-list-part-1/
http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/1538-complete-monster-location-list-part-2/

Wow this list is coming together pretty good! I see we have most recipes amd lovations
*locations to lazy to edit :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been slacking in checking forums lately but, I’m still keeping an eye out on the recipes and updating. Sorry if I don’t show up as much, but thankfully there are some other good users who can help as well ^~^

Can someone tell me where Sarkor cave is? (Or the location for Plasmorex recipe) I have the ingredients. Just not the recipe, haha.

I finished all the quest in the game besides trying to kill The Deucalion Boss an the Hunter Rank (Last one) but still cm can’t find Typhoonwyrmand Mamawyrm.Please help me!

I found out!You need to defeat The First One,Deacalion(Forgot the Name) then go try to find Tiamat the Last First One.But then Weidmen will try to stop you with his arks (He has strong dragons but I did it first try)Then go to Reiijenn you should see 3 quest icons.

Since a search of the forums posed trouble for more than just myself, the Luxknight recipe may be found by doing the bandit trio side quest, with the last 3 cities and caves being Earun & Karad Cave (Floor 2). The next city is Lassandal & the Azid Ziggurat (Floor 4). The last city is Kallaku & Lizan Cavern (Floor 4).

Edit: The 3 Wyrm recipes may be found after defeating Deucalion, but before facing Tiamat.

Edit 2: Marspin can be found on the peninsula southwest of Larkel, where you should fight someone with Joustfish and Marspin.

I know it says where the recipe is but I can’t find the hydrowyrm to get the tremorback recipr

How can I make a chillqueen? I can see her recipe in the game but have no idea what monster I need!

As of now it is currently unobtainable, it was an OM a couple weeks ago. Good news is though, it has a chance of getting released into the wild in the next update!

Do the luxurknight bandit quests gie you missions or should I just go to those caves and look for the bandits? I’ve been to all the cities and there are no new missions for me.

Hit the caves, that’s usually what happens

This is a great guide and has helped me greatly but I have a question about what should be fused or not. Is mechadino, nilomoth, shadowlance, Angeleon, luxknight, dreadwolf, Plasmorex, tremorback, and barricadus worth making? I love all of them before fusion and don’t want to make them worst so if someone could let me know if they are worth fusing I’d apreccate it greatly.   ^.^

Hi,

I have just gotten the barricadus recipe and have realised that I actually need a metallo.

I have already gotten a metallo a long time ago from the Azid Ziggurat and it has evolved to a metallodius.

My question is, is there anyway to de-evolve an arkadion to its previous form?

Thanks

Unfortunately not. Sorry Katea. :frowning:

Directly south of Nazandal.