Rare Gems - Unlucky Players

0/35/122, se potion.

0/36/124, se potion and legend dupe

i rolled 3

got ice feng dup-Bane dup- Super epic

Rolled 5 before I stopped playing (this was part of the reason)- 2 SE dupes and 3 SE.

1 Like

0/40/131, two new legends, two legend dupes and three se dupes.

Out of the 12 Rare Eggs I’ve opened in the past 2 weeks, only legend has been Kamishogun. The rest were SE dupes and Freezecobra (who has been extremely helpful tbh)

Neo Monster - 85 Rare Gems Hatched

C’mon bro, this thread is for unlucky players you weren’t unlucky and you posted this video in 3 threads…

1 Like

There was a fourth thread… which I deleted. @TNB_SKLunaTiC I appreciate you want to share it around to get views but please only post it in relevant threads.

@Saitama This thread is loosely used for Rare Egg hatches. Originally it was for people who were being unlucky but I think people sharing general hatches is fine. Just as long as it’s not people sharing how amazing their hatches were, that’s not cool here.

2 Likes

I’ll join the Golrock club. Before the rare egg update did 6 rare eggs in hopes of getting Bane, Mecha, Dusic or Goldtail and what I got were 3 SE dupes, Omegas dupe Dragaia dupe and the only new one: Reapolantern.

Did one more rare yesterday and got Huskie (new). So overall pretty shite.

Ok will keep that in mind :sob:

Sorry for drawing the line at you making a new thread. Regular users of the forum really notice the spam though. I’d say posting in 2 threads is fine, 3 at a push. If you’re going to make your own thread to post it then only make two posts (one in the most relevant thread + your own thread). That’s what I’ll be looking at with regards to moderating. Best of luck getting views on your videos!

2 Likes

0/41/132, fire rexo dupe.

Got this sweet ap from rare egg. Unfortunately useless since it’s getting rekt by twiggy easily :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like