PVP/Wild

Any idea if the Devs will make the monsters available to us in the wild or strictly PVP ? id like to know before I waste anymore time playing this game, I wanna earn monsters in game not have to face stacked teams in PVP who probably paid loads of money for gems, & the game becomes too difficult, & no monsters in the wild really have the stats to survive even 1 hit its like they want our money or theres no point in playing

Any idea if the Devs will make the monsters available to us in the wild or strictly PVP ? id like to know before I waste anymore time playing this game, I wanna earn monsters in game not have to face stacked teams in PVP who probably paid loads of money for gems, & the game becomes too difficult, & no monsters in the wild really have the stats to survive even 1 hit its like they want our money or theres no point in playing

we will make stronger monsters available outside of pvp gradually.

also, there are 2 modes of pvp. 

1. regular ranked pvp with your party, there is elo, so you won’t be over matched, but higher elo players will earn more points. 

2. special pvp in which players can only use monsters they get from a special pvp island. so this has nothing to do with spending, its just pure strategy. 

How pvp works is you get special coins depending on your rankings which you spend on a pvp shop or a pvp egg, we don’t have a decision on how to spend the special coins yet.