PVE team building help

I saw the other team build post and everyone was really helpful so here we go. I’m new to this game, about 2 weeks in, and have managed to grind my way to mission 18 with the lineup below, but I think I have finally hit a wall and thus here I am looking for more help.

This lineup has been rather consistent and I’ve rearranged it mission to mission as needed, but after being stuck on mission 18 for days some outside help would be great. It currently has stun revenge dupes and bronzeshells in the front into immediate protection and more stuns to set up huskie and revenarchion. This leaves two monsters on lock for around 350-400 second with my bloodcraves online. I can quickly fill 2-3 enemy slots with bronzeshells for a couple of rounds, with Inuhound’s double give turn shortly after, followed by more give turns and protection for buffing revenarchion when it revives.

This leaves 5-6 units as cannon fodder and it is only really viable for the main story missions right now. I’d really appreciate some help turning this into a more reliable pve lineup.

I’m also about to evolve my huskie or ankoudrake, leaning towards ankoudrake.

Thanks for putting up with all my posts :smiley:

All my monsters

PNG

(No monsters were accidentally deleted in the making of these screenshots)

Honestly, it looks like you’re utilising your current monsters very nicely with some clever team building. I strongly suggest the first starter you take to 5* is the storm one, Galvbane is a great sweeper. You’ll get a moalith to do that in 4 days (when the event is out).

Evolving Ankdrake is a tricky one… it gives him a passive where he automatically dies after being on the field for 320s. This only triggers as he enters the field, so it won’t be there if he’s in the front line. The big positive of this passive is he will revive if he’s ever killed by the enemy team, at full HP in a random slot in your team. When he re-enters and gets a turn he has a 70TU move which instantly kills a random enemy.

Ankdrake is far better when evolved, but just letting you know this because it will probably mean you want to use it in your front line and preferably with a link shadow setup. This would change your team A LOT!

I think you’ve done very well with your monsters and apart from creating specific counters to each episode so you can complete them I think you’ve probably hit a wall in terms of how far you could go. The episodes are not really something you can do straight after the story, they’re much harder and you can come back to them once you’ve got stronger monsters.

P.S. In the future you can share your monsters very nicely with the “list view” option in the menu. It looks like the delete screen but without the risk of deleting any!

I honestly thought everyone was playing on Ipad to get the list view :joy: And I didn’t know that about the ankoudragon with the initial start. Thanks again for all the help. I feel like you’ve been there to answer every question I’ve had so far. Really appreciate all the help.

1 Like

any help building my team? This is my current team and some of my monsters i own. I do t really know what im doin but this team so far has got me pretty far.