❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/user/47360-dev-vkc/

Schicke eine private Nachricht an diese Person. Er sollte helfen können. Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie eine Übersetzung ins Englische anbieten.

(Send a pm to this person. He should be able to help. Make sure you offer a translation to English though.)

Hola, yo descargué Neo Monsters de una página que no recuerdo, tengo la versión 1.4.9 instalada en una tabletas Alcatel A2 7", cuando en la app me mandan a actualización en Playa Store sólo dice Desinstalar o Abrir, pero sigue la app mandandome a actualización en algunas secciones, que puedo hacer para solucionar esto, de antemano gracias.

Luna lord’s copies on the whales treasure come out with full health

hi! good to day! please, why I can’t play offline now! before I play it offline! but since when Im online! and when back to offline I can’t play! I can’t go on island or league! I can play the game when I am online!when Im offline! always said preparing download! please…

Salve vorrei recuperare il mio account ma non mi ricordo il codice ripristino

Whale’s treasure won’t allow me to do anything other than visit the Finn shop. The other areas of the map aren’t clickable.

It’s probably because the event is already over, but it hasn’t been removed from the events section yet. Perhaps it’s giving people a little extra time to decide what to cash in their Finns for.

Every time the game update my game does not open, i already used my restore code 4-5 times only this month

This game hasn’t released new updates for months.

Double survivor on ultimadragon takes 600 time units to become critical rather than 300 time units. It’s ruining the way my team runs, I could barely defeat a mission against AI in a story event.

Game says im defeated even when I won 2 times now once pvp. It added a bronze shell to opponent team after all monsters were dead then said I lost

It requires 300 seconds + whatever time it took to get its first turn. If it was 600 seconds then he would be unusable.

To test: stick a one on one monster in your team and use one on one, when ultimadragon wakes up, it should have about 50 seconds left before survivor.

I have bought my gems for 13 gems but it says cannot connect and sent me to this site please can I have my restore code

I signed in and was supposed to get my superagefruit daily reward but when I claim it, it says item not found. And I haven’t got it yet.

Not that concerned about it, but completed second level of earth first one event and no reward issued.

Also since today’s update been noticing that ‘stun immunity’ flashes across monsters without stun immunity several times throughout a battle. Monsters still get stunned though (as they should).

Just send support a mail about reward.

The Stun Immunity is a new “feature” that shows on monsters whenever a stun absorber is on field

After completing the six trial events heaps of time to get my seconds down on my Clioseraph, I saw the new “Legend Of Chronox” Challange appear and after a while once I’d completed it, it didn’t add to my other Chronox’s seconds, it’s just given me two Chronox, one with 60 days training one without? Is this supposed to happen?

Hello I have a Neo monsters account but unfortunately my old phone broke and lost my restore code. I got a new phonewirh neo monsters on it bit I really don’t want to start all over anyway too get it back?

Plz contact me by email hmarquisewarren@gmail.com

Please don’t spam the thread. And I don’t know what to tell you, except this is the reason you’re supposed to keep your restore code handy in case something like this happens. I suggest you take it to VKC, I have no idea whether he’ll be able to help you or not. You may have to tell him what monsters you had, so make sure you can remember most of them.

http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/user/47360-dev-vkc/