New monster in IC

Just a reminder that defence caps out, so defence being tripled doesn’t mean things become crazily tanky. However, damage-wise anything with triple attack and piercing will be very strong. The problem is when Canishogun gets killed the epics all become quite bad. People will have to be very careful building around Canishogun but it should be fun.

The only crazy thing is how much devs are trying make sure they kill stun it reached a point where it’s like beating a dead horse.

1 Like

Thanks @Killerdog for giving me the gentle hint that an attack increase of 200 % means triple attack not double attack.

1 Like

Yep, it also provides some usage of motor/moon. Give ur rival some shells and enjoy happy sweeping.

30q8nm

1 Like

How can it buff assisted thunder?:joy:

With its secret skill. Basically a hit from a 10800 ATK Assisted Thunder should be quite devastating even if only three monsters have the thunder element

Wouldnt it just be buffing assisted anything?

Guys I think he has stun counter.

1 Like

I thought that ss could only be applied to earth element.
This is insane. All starters are epics. Two timestrike epics have been changed to assisted aoe, too.

That was the original plan.

I think they kept that plan…Unless my eyes played tricks on me. But I’m pretty sure it read “Stun Counter” when I faced it in IC…

Idk man. I dont know what that language is but it seems to only say that if this monster were to be stunned its seconds are reduced to 0.

We need an English screen shot. I was certain I read “stun counter” when I played IC…Now u give me doubts.

I want that monster so bad. Especially if it’s stun counter. It’s extremely cool looking and the fact that it’s a legend not a stupid mythic makes it more appealing.

I’m pretty sure @Dev_BRD had it as an avator for a while.
Screenshot_20190512-104043~2
There is a lot to like about that design. Nice scar going across his eye.
I took that screenshot when I faced it in IC.
I read “Stun Counter” before the “Samurai Soul” passive was displayed.

Well either way. Hes gonna be amazing.

1 Like

It’s stun converter, 100% sure. Still an amazing monster to be honest.

My eyes did play tricks on me then. Oh yes, still an amazing mon for sure.

1 Like

We were fools to believe the greedy salami heads at NTTR would ever give us another stun counter legend

Yep also read that.

1 Like

_20190512_142345
This is the italian version of the “stun counter”, taken from Angelion moveset.

_20190512_142320
This is the italian version of the “stun converter”, it’s from Valzareign. As you can see, is the same as Canishogun.

Hope it helped :wink:

3 Likes