New legendšŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Playing that graduates a guitarist to Grand Master level

Itā€™s an alternative to Repulse. Comes with higher TU (100 instead of 70), it adds a kill to the user and most importantlyā€¦ it is reusable.

Itā€™s hard to think of scenarios where it is better than repulse, but they may come up. The fact you can reuse it is a powerful thing. Itā€™s almost a shame the monster has insulator field otherwise you could run it with stun converters and keep repulsing a stunning entrance enemy.

EDIT: Just met Hector myself. Stun counter/converter still works while insulator field is there so thatā€™s definitely a use for metempsychosis.

I think of it as a way of controlling the field similar to filling your opponents field with Bronzeshells. You are literally stunting their reinforcements and stopping the opponent from making any game progression. Obviously this would work best in a scenario where you have things that take time to pull off abilities, stun the board, or give your opponent unwanted mons. Think of it this way: you give your opponent a bronzeshell. This takes up a monster alot. They can cannibalize or use its life flip + reckless attack to get rid of it. This thing can kill the bronzeshell after it wastes a turn life flipping and force a new one in to replay the scenario again and again until you have the number of kills and setup you want to wreck the opposing team. I can see this working INSANELY well with Mooniacs Bad Friend passive. An endless supply of Bronzeshells to fuel up your blood mons to systematically wipe the other player out.

Essentially I feel itā€™s a ā€œwin more cardā€ in the fact that this is best played in a scenario you are already winning to make you win harder, but it can also turn the tide if you get your opponent into a pickle of being unable to clear your board with their current mons on the field.

This is just my opinion, so take it for what worth.

1 Like

Ahaha metempsychosis is

• A hardcore counter to any time based moves like mega bomb or survivor, like repulse

• It can effectively keep a ā€˜useless until the conditions are metā€™ monster like an uncharged voidress in a perpetual loop

• Like KD said, you can use it to kill a stun revenge/ stun entrance monster over and over with your team full of stun counters/ converters to give your monsters repeated turns.

Itā€™s an awesome move that has its drawbacks, but could be nearly gamebreaking in the right scenario if built around properly.

Yup so basically a slower, reusable repulse with some downsides and some upsides. Itā€™s not good on monsters with one-time use powerful moves, but good on monsters who need time to do their thing and very good if you can repeatably loop something beneficial to your team.

I reckon if you can accelerate Aethereon thereā€™s some real potential with the move. However, creating the ideal scenario might be hard so it may simply be down to luck if you encounter a situation you can abuse something.

I know this is off topic but when will be the date for the next festival event??

Actually the solo isnā€™t that hard, some bits are fast. but fast ā‰  hard

1 Like

You are a Grand Master.

Record it and put it up on YouTube will ya.

1 Like

Weā€™ll see, currently practicing 11 metallica songs for a random gig in 2 months so gotta master those

1 Like

Resetting kill count mainly