OLD Tier List

I currently am regretting evolving Scyberithe to his second form. Very underwhelming without his Death Sentance, and while his shenanigans can be done in his end form, they are too easy to break through, thus stay at being shenanigans.

Just dropped by to say that Icefang is now S+

Why does syber’s death mark have a 130 tu? It seems counter intuitive that one of his main ways to get a kill is timestrike, while the death mark needs to be used relatively quickly to kill the monster after using duel… I feel like 70-100 tu would be a lot more effective to set him up a little more. Just my thoughts though :tipping_hand_man:

Ouch, you had to go there! It’ll be moving up don’t you worry but S+ is always going to be a big stretch for Icefang.

I agree. They nerfed Scyberithe pretty heavily. I’m glad they made power slash be zealous attack instead and nerfed the SS but something I didn’t notice is that duel was nerfed to push back by 250s raterh than 300s. I think it definitely needed some heavy nerfs but they went a bit far. With 70TU for the SS you’d get a proper chance to timestrike afterwards.

I’m not asking the Devs to buff it yet. I was lucky enough to hatch Syberithe so I can give it a proper try before making a final assessment.

Humble brag about all the… time… with his girlfriend :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Gotta make Elizabethchan feel like she has proper competition :wink:

2 Likes

KD, Imagine @NoelLemon2 ‘s reaction seeing the selfies you posted in the ONE chat :joy:

3 Likes

Excuse me, what? There are selfies?! Hol up…

1 Like

Update

Notes:

With version 2.9 we saw a large number of nerfs to power down the abuse of spamming auto-protect monsters and putting monsters into the opponent’s team. The highlights being:

• Sneak attack and RAW moves now ignore protectors
  • Motor + Tinker entrance passives now only add 1 next in line, the other goes in randomly
  • Mythic monsters getting -1 cost in all forms
  • Many monsters getting small buffs/nerfs/tweaks to work more as intended and in a far more streamlined way

These changes affect a very large number of monsters so this post will be entirely devoted to the tier list changes caused by it. The post afterwards will be the usual update with new monsters and some movements I have been planning to do.

If you want to see screenshots of the update then look here:

What I think the update has affected:
AP Spam - Firstly, auto-protect spam is no longer going to be a meta. It will become a strategy, like many others, which can be used by individuals or small groups but as soon as it becomes popular then the strong counters like Twighoul will come into play and push it out. That said, if raw monsters remain popular in PvP that might be enough to stop anyone from going too heavily into auto-protect spam because they will be punished for it.

RAW and sneak attack - I think the long-term effect of the buffs to raw and sneak attack are that camouflage monsters will not be so powerful and protectors which don’t have some offensive capability or very strong support skills that aren’t too situational will be the ones that stand out. If a protector is just built to sit there as a tank (e.g. Skeleviathan or Diamonoid) then it will be countered harder. This will mostly affect the 0-5* protectors I think, since these have historically been good for their low cost protection but their movesets are not strong enough. It’s worth noting that while some monsters can bypass protectors there are lots which cannot. So in many cases people will still want to remove the protectors so their other monsters can attack as they wish.

Raw and sneak attack moves are definitely a lot stronger now so all monsters with these have benefitted greatly. Also, assassinate now properly counters protectors as if there are 2+ protectors it only needs to target one protector and the other target can be anything.

Mythic cost changes - I believe this has made their final forms a lot more viable in many cases. Right at the release of mythics I made a post saying how the higher stats alone were not enough of a reason for the monsters to be +2 cost. At the time I was worried that what would happen is the players and Devs would see this so it would force huge power creep in mythics in order for them to be worth it. Instead, the Devs have lowered the cost of mythics which is a much better thing to do! I think this means mythics are now outright better than legendaries, but of course it depends on the particular movesets of the monsters and that’s when mythics are awakened. I believe second form mythics will probably still not be used despite their 11 cost, except particular viable second forms (like Drakulus) will be very popular as they function like a very cheap legendary.

Monster Analysis:

This is a new feature which I'm very proud to be a part of, that you can see in the monsterdex. The analysis is written so it is good for everyone, not just brand new players. I'd highly recommend you read these when you get the time or if you're ever pondering over a particular monster and wanting some food for thought. It's always good to have another's perspective to incorporate into our own understanding, we become better and enjoy the game more because of it!

Movements:

Lots of monsters are moving so I’ve tried to break them down into sections where they’re linked with the most relevant change in the update. Within each section they are in the order mythics, legendaries then super epics in alphabetical order. Many protectors have not changed much for PvE because the AI will not choose to bypass them the same way a person will.

Sneak attack buff:

Triviathan moves from A -> A+ in PvP
Atlanteon moves from S -> S+ in general
Equimaris moves from C+ -> B+ in general and C+ -> B+ in PvP, with every attack move bypassing protectors this has potential in a raw team.
Flutterdrake daffodil moves from B -> A+ in PvP, this missed getting updated in PvP for the bloodthirst into bloodfury buff.

Raw buff:

Huskegon moves from A -> A+ in general and A -> A+ in PvP
Nagandia moves from B -> B+ in general, combined with raw monsters petrify will easily create a deadweight in the enemy team and can more easily set up wrecking ball since you can ignore the rockoid until Nagandia gets another turn.
Atlantyrant moves from B+ -> A in general, while the recoil is still huge this monster does great damage, supports with auto-poison and has a couple of extra positive bits that sometimes come into play.
Centaureon moves from B -> A in general and A+ -> S in PvP, with the shield, earth and sleep being more prominent these days, raw getting buffed and the instant purify helping with OoO, poison and sleep this monster now has a lot of relevant things to offer all at high speed.
Icefang moves from B+ -> A in PvP, roaring entrance raw repulse on any target you like is very useful and a nice buff. Icefang has yet again become the overrated monster just as people started to lose faith in it.
Novadrake moves from S -> S+ in general, exceptional for many PvE events and with the buff to raw allowing it to leave some protectors alive the super fast 50TU raw bloodthirst can decimate teams even better.
Zeuswyrm moves from S+ -> S in general, other S+ single-handedly win PvE.
Aviaeronix moves from A+ -> S in PvP, now a proper counter to protectors since it can kill the one it wants with wall breaker and then bypass them with raw bloodfury.
Captain canine moves from C -> B in general and C -> C+ in PvP

Protector "nerf":

Mistletorment moves from A -> B+ in PvP
Aegisdragon moves from A+ -> A in general, still great protection but there are cheaper/faster options.
Baublebasher moves from S -> A+ in PvP
Drakozord Z moves from A+ -> A in PvP
Grovodeus moves from A -> B in general and A -> C+ in PvP, with the pull back combo removed and protector nerf this is now working fine for PvE but is nothing special compared to what other monsters can offer.
Heavenswyrm moves from A+ -> A in general and S -> A in PvP, one of its main uses is with a protector and healing things but now it’s possible to kill around protectors that is a big deal. Plus I’d listed it for lowering anyway.
Megaiasloth moves from B+ -> B in general and A+ -> A in PvP
Prismaryx moves from S+ -> A+ in PvP, this is more like an S tier monster and knocked down one tier for heavy reliance on link.
Shurikaizer moves from A -> B in PvP
Tortogeist moves from B+ -> B in PvP, there are way too many counters to this now.
Voodoom moves from A+ -> A in PvP
Aeraider moves from A+ -> B+ in general and S+ -> S in PvP
Buffbuffalo moves from S+ -> A+ in PvP
Lordsreign moves from S+ -> S in PvP
Protect teammates/Stun absorber moves from A+ -> A in PvP

Smaller tweaks for streamlining:

Harleking moves from S+ -> S in general and S+ -> A+ in PvP, limiting bronzeshell summon to 5 uses turns off the OP ability it had to heal infinitely every 34TU.
Huskegon 2nd form (Husking) moves tier 3 -> tier 2, improved timecrush damage means the moveset works.
Onyxia moves from A+ -> S in PvP, with the huge buff to dreaded wave this has much better damage potential again.
Sakuralisk 2nd form (Petalisk) moves tier 1 -> tier 2, removal of stun counter and raw hypnotise on the 3rd form becoming even stronger means there’s a huge difference here now even though Petalisk is good.
Flocculasaurus moves from B -> B+ in general and A+ -> S+ in PvP, bypassing stealth and high damage on entry is exceptionally powerful along with a useful and aggressive moveset. Combined with pull back this has huge potential.
Staticsphere moves from B+ -> B in general and B+ -> A in PvP, the bypassing stealth has excellent PvP use but it is still slow using its moves and leaves your team very open.
Djinzar moves from B+ -> A+ in PvP, unmovable finally makes this viable in PvP.

1 Like

Failed to understand your analysis of this rat. It doesn’t have any stealth/raw move.

Couldn’t agree more. Just imagine him with a bloodmove instead of sladh all. Oof

As much as I like Baublebasher, under a lot of performance, I think it is no more S, before it was used a lot by the protectors that helped activate their revenge, nowadays with Raw movements plus the last nerf to their SS, still remain like A or A + being generous. What do you think?

Explosive revenge now bypasses stealth/camouflage. Same with Flocculasaurus. You can see it in the version update notes and that’s why it is in the “smaller tweaks for streamlining” section.

You’re right. The way how I did this update was I went through all the monsters in the “general” section and noted down every one that was affected in some way by this update, even if they didn’t move in the general section. Then when I went through the PvP section I only had to look at those ones. I think Baublebasher didn’t stand out to me as needing moving for general and I forgot to note it down for the PvP section.

I’ve moved it to A+ now.

3 Likes

Before the full coverage of the new monsters gets done, I would like to put in my two cents regarding the new Abyssoldiers; Boison and Shock. It’ll be nice and quick, so you don’t have to worry about it being drawn out.

So let’s start off with Boison, arguably the best AS to pair up with Fokus. It comes with Bond: Auto Poison enabling it to generate targets for it and Fokus to sweep with, be it SOLO DPE on Fokus, or SOLO PE on Boison. It also has Poison Massacre, but it’s best left as a last resort given its high TU. It also features SOLO Double Repulse in order to help set itself up or get rid of any problematic monsters on the field. The problem with it is that it’s speed is fairly slow, meaning that it could get taken out of the battle before it can get anything done, hence why Guardian is another recommended choice alongside it. Overall, it’s a decent Poison monster, but I wouldn’t recommend running it unless you have the other two I mentioned. Final rating: B+

The second and last monster is Abyssoldier Shock, the perfect partner for Breaker. Or it would’ve been had it not been for the fact that they’re both Storm typing. This small detail ruins what would’ve been a cheap but potent combo, however Shock has several good things that make it stand out. For one, it has Bond: Shock which when combined with SOLO Step Back, can easily stunlock your opponent for a large chunk of time, despite the high amount of anti-stun monsters. Payback Killer is always a nice move to have at hand, despite how situational it is and it’s good to see it available on another monster other than the somewhat rare Aviaronix and Voidress. Overall, I’d say that it’s on the same level as Boison; great in several scenarios, but can be dead weight in other scenarios. Final rating: B+

Thank you all for reading this, I’ll see you whenever the next batch of Abyssoldiers get discovered.

1 Like

What’s the point putting this in here? Lol

An attempt at humor.

2 Likes

No one mentions megalo. Weird.

S+, easy :wink:

In all seriousness I have plans to test the exact damage of Megalodragon before I rate it properly. I don’t know how much weaker “raw” assassinate is than the normal version. I had high hopes but I know many are saying the damage is not as high as they thought. However, we often get that when people assume things one-shot and they never have been that strong. I think the design of Megalo is incredible and that it will see play in FLs of PvP for years to come. For that reason alone I’m sure it should be S or S+.

1 Like

The first time when i used it, it took off just 2/3 hp of the water auto protector. Sometimes, it one shot that water se. Same problem to many other cases, so it is really unreliable. This is the main reason we complain.
Also the upper bound of dmg is low. Inconsistent to other raw moves. Never one shot rounded legends.
Now the 2 star auto protector makes it sort of useless.

Update

Notes:

This is the second of three update posts. The first covered the changes from version 2.9 (it’s a few posts back from this). This post enters a lot of the new monsters into the tier list as well as some tier list changes for monsters. The third will include the entries for some monsters that I still need to test as well as a major shift down in lots of the monsters as I do periodically to best utilise all 9 tiers to differentiate between monsters.

It’s been 3 months since I last added monsters to the tier list so there are lots to do!

Additions:

These are done in order of release with mythics, legendaries then super epics, etc. As detailed above, some monsters are missing and will be added in a seperate post very soon (Scyberithe and Megalodragon).

Prismegasus goes in at B for general and A+ for PvP, with low TU double retribution and give turn on a tanky, stun immune monster this has huge power for PvP. The double retribution is incredibly powerful on this monster meaning it can one-shot with ease. The link reliance limits it greatly but the moves it offers make any link setup extremely powerful. What holds it back most is the low speed and weakness to chrono killer. Due to the limitations and weaknesses this is held back to the top end of A+ for me, but clearly is S-S+ in good link teams. For PvE it is a good monster but nothing special and this list factors in link reliance more heavily so it is on the lower end of mythics. Second form is tier 2.

Focalforce goes in at C+ for general and C+ for PvP, with auto-overwatch and one of the highest combinations of HP + defence in the game this can be a nightmare for the opponent to deal with without losing at least one monster to its one-shot attacks. The problems come in that it has very low speed, no immunities / HG / shield and high damage sweeping moves can kill it without any drawbacks. Ultimately this means it is hard to use in PvP because people can play around it and sometimes it will not perform well at all. I love the design and there’s reasonable power but nothing special. Where Focalforce can get nasty is when combined with ways to shield it, heal it or with the new mythic with Scapegoat that can turn it into an auto-protect monster. There will be scenarios in PvE where you can leave the enemy team with monsters that spam AoE so you keep healing your team and Focalforce gets lots of extra turns. Second form is tier 1.

Deus X goes in at C for general and B for PvP, with skip ban being the main gimmick this monster has more to offer than it may appear at first. Good defence + HP + hold ground + lifeflip unlimited makes this survive better than you’d expect against earth monsters while it also has double counter strike to punish the enemy team for earth monsters and switch enemy to disrupt any throw strategy (earth strategy). When you’re facing an earth team in PvE Deus X will be monstrously powerful. However, there is very little else offered in PvE since the AI never skips. As for PvP skip ban not only prevents your opponents from doing any skips but also stops their ability to force you to take moves (normally done by skipping back when you make a skip). This gives you huge control over the timing of your attacks. Also, survivor is strong enough and only 80TU while the monster is tanky with no weaknesses and double counter strike can find targets. Put all this together and you have a good supportive PvP monster but until survivor it will often have not much damage potential. Overall, I think it’s decent but stronger in theory than in practice. I’m rating it low in “general” because of the niche use and quite low in PvP because I don’t think it fits the overall way people build teams and play there. I’ll be interested to see if I’m proved wrong in the future. Second form is tier 2.

Don Rilla goes in at S+ for general and S for PvP, with incredibly high damaging attacks at reasonable TU and almost always one being available this monster has a lot to offer as a sweeper even in the lower forms. Where its true power lies is in OoO because with sleep immunity, consistent sweeping, hold ground, 2x full heal and no weaknesses it can be a nightmare to deal with when your team is partially asleep. Repent can even be used to wake up a sleeping ally if it was able to get a kill before going to sleep from OoO. Even outside of OoO this is a reliable, tanky sweeper. This consistency and combo potential make it deserving of a high tier. Second form is tier 1.

Arachnadiva goes in at A+ for general and S for PvP, with two powerful passives, a piercing retribution and a potentially busted 3-use 70TU move this monster doesn’t just have serious combo potential, it can also work well anyway. The low speed and lower defence are clearly to make it somewhat balanced, plus we’ve now got more ways to deal with camouflage monsters behind protectors so this monster is nothing compared to what it could have been if released months ago. Scapegoat combos with DR, Aurodragon, other more unique things and can kill of dead weight while also being 70TU setup for vengeance which is probably ideal timing for the enemy team to kill the scapegoat. I can see this monster going far, but it is new so I may go back on this. Some are mildly excited about using this in the end-game of a team as it’s got brilliant setup for the last resort. Second form is tier 2.

Suikenshi goes in at B+ for general and S+ for PvP, with focus, stun immunity and reasonably low TU one-shot moves this monster has huge potential as a sweeper. There is a sub-theme that is anti-water here with kin slayer, solo bloodfury and steathbreak (minor stealth theme in water) so that gives it some good use in PvE. However, mainly I think this is for PvP where dual slayerbane will one-shot legendaries and bloodfury + stun immunity is always a good combination. Focus + dual slayerbane is also powerful since when your opponent has a protector if you can kill two sweepers (one of which is probably charged) that will really slow down the enemy team. The secret skill is useless but you can’t have it all! Second form is tier 2.

Pupupa/Poisomoth goes in at B+ for general and A for PvP, with the most aggressive moth moveset and lower TU sweeping moves this is one of the biggest payoffs for keeping a Pupupa alive. This is the community’s favourite of the moths and while I was hesitant at first I can see why. Toxic entrance sets up lots of things and 130TU double sweeping is great when you’ve got triple immunity. The 5* form is better than many others because it still has the 130TU double poison eater which will do enough damage.

Mulasem goes in at D for general and C for PvP, with an incredibly unusual passive that kills itself when it uses a move and revives itself next in line this monster is awkward to use to say the least. Unfortunately, the low attack prevents double poison eater from killing anything tanky if only one target is poisoned, the low speed prevents Mulasem from doing much broken stuff and since it appears next in line rather than straight back into the battle it is unlikely any broken combos can crop up. This monster looks like it is designed to support fire poison teams but it is way too gimmicky I can’t see it ever being viable.

Arboribratus goes in at A for general and S for PvP, with a pair of passives that combine well together, tanking capability, offensive capability, and combo potential this is without a doubt a top notch protector. I went into details in a post above so go read that if you’re interested: Neo Monsters current tier list (KD's). The highlights are +100% attack from enrage teammate (not the usual +50% on 0-5* monsters), tree rot instantly setting up double poison eater which can remove stun protection for your Oakthulhu to then instant poison flash (150s stun) and a 70TU purifying stealth that can be used on an ally. This doesn’t even need to combo with Oakthulhu because it has enough defence/support to work anyway and in poison teams can even sweep. S tier might seem like a stretch but the naturally high defence and very useful moves/passives makes this top notch stun protection in my opinion.

Pupupa/Mistmoth goes in at A for general and A for PvP, with the most versatile moth moveset I think this is the best of the bunch. Double sneak attack does damage worthy of PvE, the 70TU setup is not too bad especially because it purifies (relevant for the 5* form) and when you first create the moth it not only has the option to kill two enemies (like other moths) but can pull back any ally to create a Diamonoid. The 5* form is by far the best. The tankier stats in general + stealth make this harder to deal with than some other moths. It’s held back only by its Pupupa form, like all the other moths.

Lionheart goes in at A+ for general and B for PvP, with a moveset clearly designed for a mythic this is a little lacklustre in its 6* form that simply isn’t threatening enough in PvP. It’s countered hard by poison and has no immunities which makes it very easy to deal with despite the high speed with confident strike and 60TU healing if a teammate has died (so they can’t put Lionheart below 100% HP then ignore it). From the brink is a little slow for a follow up confident strike. However, in PvE you can use skips to very effectively use from the brink and since the AI doesn’t play against it smartly you should get the 7* form and get to properly utilise it. It is great in revival combos too since it has decent speed and can heal from hold ground.

Pandamonium goes in at D for general and D for PvP, with no weaknesses and max defence you’d think this monster is in a great position but the moveset is ridiculously weak. Sleep, poison and stun should give it versatility but each move is very underwhelming and by being so diverse it can’t actually support any team properly because it’s only got one useful skill for that team. Every move on this monster is done better on another monster, often super epics, and putting them all in one place simply doesn’t make them any better. Pandamonium is usable but I’m not willing to put it higher than the bottom tier or perhaps C tier because other monsters have their useful situations or teams they synergise with and this simply doesn’t.

Whitetitan goes in at B+ for general and B for PvP, with incredibly high speed + retreat, interesting entrance passives and low TU sweeping moves this has a lot to offer. Of the two titans this one has the better sweeping moves but the weaker entrance. Dreamy entrance doesn’t set up combos and straggler’s blessing is a huge liability in PvP since without entrance control the opponent chooses when it enters and they can simply use a high TU move in many cases to let it give them an extra turn. With that said, 90% speed retreat in the front line is very useful and there are a few combos for it like in 5th position with Auraleus (eternal energy core 200TU) or later in a team as a way to save a stun absorber and this does have potential as a sweeper.

Blacktitan goes in at B for general and A for PvP, paralleling Whitetitan with a very similar moveset but sleep switched to poison and GT for death I would say this one is more reliable and has better combo potential for PvP but is less good as a sweeper and lacklustre for PvE where poison is weaker and it won’t do enough damage. Straggler’s doom is interesting to have with stun and it can put an opposing player in a tight spot when they choose to bring it onto the field. Even when I say it is a “less good sweeper” than Whitetitan it does have the toxic entrance setting it up with 90% speed and a 100TU poison eater, it’s just if the enemy team purifies at some point you might be in trouble and something which both titans have is minimum defence and health plus no defensive passives. Their movesets are more like super epics but with some combo potential.

Scorpiogeist goes in at S for general and S+ for PvP, with a beefed up version of Freezecobra’s moveset (one of the best SEs) this has immediately made an impact as one of the best legendaries in the game. There is too much to talk about here so I’ll keep it brief. The only downsides are low defence and health with weakness to both chrono and toxic killer (pretty big combined, but worth it for the power you get). 100TU double sweeping, potential 100TU 4-monster sweeping in PvP, 160TU single sweeping if you need it (strong enough for PvE and charged on entry - amazing for an 80% speed monster) and on top of that you have stun converter tying it all together so if you hit any stun you can chain sweeping into more sweeping. Auto-poison all is an incredibly powerful passive that protects your team from sleep while setting up some monsters and having all the benefits of auto-poison. It will not surprise me at all if this monster gets nerfed, it’s nuts in combos and even by itself it has insane sweeping potential right from the first turn while being a high speed monster.

Abyssoldier Breaker goes in at A+ for general and B+ for PvP, with a limiting moveset A.S. Breaker can get kills but not reliably. When you can stun the enemy team it can get kills and continue on with retribution but it doesn’t have long-term benefit on the field and doesn’t support the other Abyssoldiers properly. By itself in a team it will have a one-shot retribution even against buffed monsters and can do good damage with timestrike double but the solo restriction really hurts it. One of the less exciting Abyssoldiers but decent enough.

Abyssoldier Antistan goes in at S for general and S for PvP, with a faster accelerate team and give turn than usual this is already a step above other SEs with these skills. Throw in a powerful damaging move and you have a good monster. Boosted to +9 and accelerated the give turn will be roughly 90TU, not bad at all with stun immunity and tanky stats. The Abyssoldiers we’ve seen so far have no stun protection other than this monster so I count it as essential. Most of them are sweepers so you’ll need a stun immune give turn to help things along. However, where I think A.S. Antistan’s true power is by itself where it becomes a super tanky support monster which can sweep. It loses stun immunity but you can get that from other places.

Abyssoldier Guardian goes in at B for general and B+ for PvP, with bond: auto-protect+ this Abyssoldier is built to support all the A.S. sweepers out there. It has switch friend to bring in another Abyssoldier while this auto-protect+ is on the field and purify for general good support but otherwise you’re hoping there are fire enemies in play in order to do something with impact. I think this is among the weaker Abyssoldiers but certainly makes them work better as a unit. Outside of A.S. teams it is basically an extremely tanky monster with purify and solo double counter strike which is great for facing fire teams (if that becomes the meta in PvP or for specific PvE battles). Good design overall.

Abyssoldier Myst goes in at S+ for general and S for PvP, with bond: camouflage and powerful sweeping moves at 100/110TU from the first turn this is one of the best sweepers for the Abyssoldiers. This combines best with A.S. Guardian for obvious reasons and is one of the biggest payoffs for making an Abyssoldier team. It needs other Abyssoldiers around to get its first kill but if you don’t want to go all-in you can probably use it with 1-2 other Abyssoldiers that work well when left alone (e.g. A.S. Antistan and A.S. Fokus) so no matter which die the one left can continue. Alternatively, use it in a non-water stealth team to grab the first kill then enjoy its 110TU bloodfury while it has very high defence. Rounded stats is perfect for a monster like this with two high damage moves.

Abyssoldier Boison goes in at C+ for general and B+ for PvP, with bond: auto-poison this combines with A.S. Fokus nicely, until you realise the attack on this monster is too low for it to really do much itself. The double repulse is slow and despite the poison eater being 100TU only legendaries with max attack do enough damage with it and even then not for PvE. Auto-poison is good support for the other Abyssoldiers but not essential. There is very little poison in holy element which makes this a great candidate for using as an extra poison sweeper in general poison teams. With the lone fish boost the damage from poison eater is good for PvP, double repulse is good and poison massacre does brilliant damage. I reckon the highlight for this monster is that powerful poison massacre outside of Abyssoldier teams and nothing else is really worth it.

Abyssoldier Shock goes in at C for general and B+ for PvP, with bond: shocking entrance and step back this is the control monster for the Abyssoldier army. High attack and 70TU timestrike is reasonable if you have other stun, but the Abyssoldiers don’t offer that other than on the other storm A.S. which can’t be used with this one (maybe we’ll get stun in one of the four left to reveal). Besides the control the double shocking entrance can give you this monster will not help your Abyssoldiers much. I think it is on the lower end of them. By itself it teams it loses all ability to stun and does not have impressive defence but the 70TU timestrike becomes super powerful. Given what other monsters have, I can’t see that ever being useful. Overall, it gives Abyssoldiers a bit more oomph but could easily be a liability both on the field and if the opponent has stun protection.

Houdinoid goes into the PvP special notes for 0-3* monsters worth using in teams (not the general list). A special rock that has some combo potential with high TU moves + entrance control and as support for a stun absorber to get it back into play (Houdinoid used a few monsters back is best). It also has a counter to shields which can get around protectors, but this isn’t a hard counter because it’s a move on a squishy auto-protect monster. All these uses are very PvP-oriented and can be useful in some teams but are niche.

Sherloid goes into both the general and PvP special notes for 0-3* monsters worth using in teams. Camouflage + auto-protect makes it shut down lots of things and high speed + purify helps counter even more. It’s a solid little addition to lots of teams that is very efficient for its cost, like many special rocks.

Movements:

A few specific movements to note here, the majority are coming in the next update post (coming soon).

Mythics:
Voidress moves from S+ -> A+ in general
Novemdomina moves from S -> A+ in general, very heavy link requirement which is factored into this list more.
Kuraokami moves from A+ -> A in general
Brynhildr moves from A -> A+ in general
Dragulus moves from B+ -> A+ in PvP, I monster I underrated for too long and didn’t respect the early change to bloodthirst (slightly more damage - makes it one-shot many legendaries after just one kill).

Legendaries (general section):
Magmarinus moves from S -> A+ in general, sweeping potential is limited use.
Terragar moves from B+ -> B in general, low attack holds it back.
Cyclozar moves from B -> C in general
Vulcaroth moves from B+ -> B in general
Deodragon moves from B -> C+ in general
Chronozeros moves from C+ -> B in general, too harsh on this (the damage is good).
Kaerukenshi moves from B -> B+ in general, too harsh on this.
Prismpaw moves from C+ -> B+ in general, too harsh on this.

Legendaries (PvP section):
Gyomurai moves from S+ -> S in PvP, only really S+ in link water with good setup.
Stratustrike moves from S+ -> S in PvP, counters have arisen with time it doesn’t match up with the other S+ monsters.

0-5 star monsters:
Serazael moves from S -> A in general and S -> A in PvP, while the moveset is diverse this is heavily out of date.
Snowhulk moves from C+ -> D in general and C+ -> D in PvP, notoriously bad and I should have had it at the bottom.

7 Likes