OLD Tier List

woah guy first off healing light and his survivor have different TU. :joy: idk i usually focus heavens when i see him because iā€™m aware he can be an issue later on. also im not a fan of double moves. killing more than 1 enemy at the time is always risky.

Very few have Tezca and link earth is one of the hardest strategies to pull off due to the lack of legendaries and diversity in the monsters. Itā€™s getting more viable, especially with Dracorosa, but Iā€™m not surprised nobody is using Tezca yet. It will come along someday and hopefully prove worthy of its tier.

Heavens is 100TU healing light but thatā€™s a minor difference. Even if youā€™re attacking single targets Heavens is a pain because it has good defence and a shield. I think if youā€™re able to single it out and kill it first then the person hasnā€™t built their team wellā€¦ they wonā€™t be getting much from Heavens immediately so they should have some other monsters doing things, being a bigger threat or simply being an annoying protector.

about chrome i agree with you but if lords and titano have their overwatch up youā€™re pretty much going to eat that desperate strike to the face anyways so we canā€™t really blame chrome on that one haha. overall i see your point many protectors will counter him but i disagree about saying that hes S at itā€™s best because at itā€™s best he can eat half of anybodyā€™s team lol and putting it to S just because protectors exist in this game doesnā€™t justify it in my opinion. if thats the case then goldtail has no reason to be there :stuck_out_tongue:

If Tezca devastate didnā€™t hit monsters with camouflage, itā€™d be a beast @Dev_VKC

1 Like

I meet your new heaven FL. It was devastating. I made 1 mistake and couldnā€™t recover from the speed lead after that. I might have killed 1 monster lol

So you agreement on heavens tier or not ?
I couldnā€™t tell :joy:

@Saitama yea I remember we met :sweat_smile: GG :upside_down_face:

The main issue I got is Onigeist not being s+ but no big deal. Heavens Iā€™m still not convinced S+ as well mainly because my one got no pots! Lol

And It wasnā€™t a ā€œggā€ :triumph::blush:

Oni requires a ally dying to do summon, which is a big deal coz if you donā€™t kill any ally, it basically cannot do anything, that is a big restriction many ppl forget.
Thats why itā€™s death sentence all is needed to make sure it gets some kills,

Yes I agree it wasnā€™t a GG , but I needed that W, sorry about that :sweat_smile:

Are you Vietnamese ???. DO you want join CĆ“Ģ£ng Ä‘Ć“Ģ€ng Neos monster ViĆŖĢ£t Nam in Facebook. THANK you

I like that clan nameā€¦ !! Reading it was fun

Oni is reliant on malwing and dusc. Not to mention that regalion/gravity field stops it in its tracks completely; making it essential to unlock its ss for pvp. Based on individual contribution it would be lower than S.

Chrome has situations in which it has S+ capabilities. But itā€™s too much of a liability in front of protectors to warrant a definite S+. Especially since dusc is running around giving shields to everything and the auto protect meta is becoming increasingly common.

Nothing stops heavens from doing what it does. You can argue that BB stealthbane beats it, but if you teambuild around it properly then that wouldnā€™t be a problem.

1 Like

Cryo an Sancta are really nice in endgame or later midgame. Imagine to play that cloners with atrahasis so you get even more clones and they can already clone againā€¦ just think about using cryo with torrentide, nebel or wraithcaptain and atraā€¦

1 Like

Heaven + Tagosenshi is a great combo with the only weakness is bb which can be blocked by auto protect.

As Tagosenshi has the best defense for posion cylo cant one shot it neither dusc and defang will not work as he is camflaged i would move Tagosenshi to S+ right now the meta fits him well.

Chromea might be his only weakness but chromea has to rng to bypass auto protect and heaven shield too.

Once there is a stun converterā€¦

I may have underestimated the snek. Ill try it out myself :joy:

Because of that it would be better to play other cloners with cryo like i saidā€¦ torrentide can slayerbane and has stealth, nebel death revenge etc.

Iā€™m going to be shuffling around a lot of the poison monsters now I know better where they fit in the current meta. Tago will be where it deserves to be!

@measy Cloning + Auro/Atra is generally a PvE strategy. It sadly doesnā€™t work well in PvP because the cloning monsters arenā€™t offensive enough and are too slow.

Youā€™re right that it works better in pve. In the higher ranks of pvp it doesā€™nt work in every Situation. Its the same with goldtail/gear. But in my actual Team for pvp i use many of these typical pve engines and i must say that if all comes together (using sleep lock with Gold, gear with death sentence and stun+ protector +atra wich bring back all the killed monsters to my reinforcement an other combos for example the cloners) they can do a really good job with many game control on my side.
I played the active pvp event not too excessive this time but winrate is over 60% and iā€™m hangig around between Top 100-200. I donā€™t know what would be possible with more Playtimeā€¦ but these pve heros are just good monsters so its thanks to them to be so good.
I would say if you dont mind to be in the top rankings or to grind a lot of points etc. they are a good choice aswell

Been a while since Iā€™ve done a mini analysis like this, but I figured Iā€™ll do one for the three new legendary monsters, and the upcoming Blazerider from IC. And speaking of which, thatā€™s where Iā€™ll start.

The first thing Iā€™'ll point out is that this is the fourth member of the illustrious -rider family to make their debut in the game (in before Shadowrider and Holyrider join the scene) and from itā€™s kit so far, it looks to be one of the better members. Itā€™s stats indicate that itā€™s designed to be an offensive powerhouse, and itā€™s moveset certainly lives up to it. Toxic Killer is an excellent move for it, as the only other SE with Toxic Killer is Bullbrazen, and thereā€™s plenty of targets for it to feast on. Slayerbane goes well with itā€™s passive, which offers a free Goldoid to your reinforcements. Add in Goldoids Regenerate ability and you can get an opportunity to pull off several Slayerbanes, and offer some protection to make up for the general lack of defensive passives on Flamerider. Overall, Flamerider looks to be a cheap but splashable sweeper and would fit rater nicely in anti-poison teams. Iā€™ll give it an A, bordering on A+

Now itā€™s time to check out the legendary monsters, starting with Pawpatrol. While undoubtedly the least impressive of the three legendaries, it still has some merit to it, starting with itā€™s unique skill, Call To Arms. The ability to grant an immediate turn to one of your monsters upon entering the field could lead to some interesting combos, though it can backfire if the RNG isnā€™t in your favor. Adverse Strike is simply a better Desperate Strike, but manages to work surprisingly well with Double Bloodcrave, due to the recoil damage. Overall, Pawpatrol isnā€™t a monster thatā€™ll see major play, but would find itself suited in some niche strategies. Iā€™ll give it a B.

Next up is Atlantyrant, a monster thatā€™s been hyped up since the event with the two cats. On the surface it appears to be another powerful poison monster, but having tested it myself, it has the potential to slaughter monsters left and right. LINK Poison Typhoon and Auto Poison enable it to generate easy targets, te former being easy to set up due to the existence of monsters such as Freezecobra, Gyomurai, Mechaviathan and Tagosenshi. There it can proceed to wreck house with either Double Poison Eater, or RAW Double Bloodcrave, though the latter has fairly high recoil. Sleep Immunity is a nice little bonus that further strengthens the monster, and Epidemic is lethal with some set up. Overall, Atlantyrant is an amazing monster, and fits perfectly in poison teams, or a full water team if you wanna go down that route. Iā€™ll give it a solid A+, though Iā€™m tempted to push it to S rank.

And finally we have Dracorosa, a monster that was introduced to us by surprise, but a rather thankful one at that. Itā€™s a fast, effective sweeper that breathes new life into strategies surrounding Blossomight and Sanguinymph, and introduces the powerful move Defang, providing another counter to the ever prevalent poison meta. This is further strengthened by the powerful passive combination that his Stun Immunity and Hold Ground, arguably one of the most effective passive combos in the meta at the moment. While Counter Strike is a nice move, there isnā€™t many targets that make it work, and the ones that are prevalent can usually shrug off one or two without much trouble. Overall, Dracorosa works wonders when fighting poison teams alongside itā€™s fairy comrades, but struggles to do much against other teams, though Purifying Mist gives it a nice option to use when its in such a situation. Iā€™d give it an A, but its overall rank depends on the state of the meta.

And thatā€™s my analysis for the day, if thereā€™s anything I missed then feel free to let me know, as this is just a quick analysis on a monsters potential worth based on their stats/moveset.

Thanks for the analysis as always, was good to read! I completely agree on Blazerider but I think there are a couple of bits to add. With high attack (more than Bullbrazen) this monster can actually one-shot poison monsters brilliantly! Also, slayerbane will be very strong and itā€™s bloodFURY so wonā€™t take any recoil. It looks like a strong SE sweeper that is good for tackling poison. The only issue with it is the low speedā€¦ only 40% means that if itā€™s going to be a problem for an opponent (in PvP) they can probably remove it before it gets a turn. In PvE the damage is unlikely to be that good against any buffed enemies.

I differ to your view on the legendaries quite a bitā€¦

Pawpatrol is an unusual monster that looks like a protector but is actually more of a sweeper. If you can grab a kill on the first turn with either double bloodcrave or adverse strike then itā€™s giving you massive value. Instant overwatch + HG + double bloodcrave is brutal once youā€™ve got a kill. Protect teammates is there for the times when it canā€™t get a kill on its first turn or you otherwise want to cover your teammates (e.g. charged sweepers). The passive that gives a teammate a turn when it enters is incredibly powerful, even if sometimes it wonā€™t give it to the right teammate. It covers you a bit from stun and otherwise can interrupt enemy TT and that kind of thing like roaring entrance can. Overall I think it might be as high as A+ or S for PvP. It is a protector that plays into PvP very well. The only bad thing about it is a weakness to both chrono and protector killer.

Atlantyrant is a brilliant addition to poison teams because it has the auto-poison passive and aggressive moves. Each time it gets a turn it will kill monsters or help set up your team. It also works as a sleep counter quite nicely if you combine it with water monsters. The issue is that double poison eater is 200TU and raw double bloodcrave has huge recoil. Itā€™s a great monster which is perfect for poison teams but with a high TU like that it canā€™t be as good as the top tier monsters. I donā€™t think it could be as high as S. More likely it will be in the A / A+ range. Iā€™m going to be shuffling around the poison monsters a bit and Atlan will be in the upper half of them but itā€™s not the best.

Dracorosa is a monster I initially thought would be good but wasnā€™t excited about it. However, with high speed, HG and stun immunity it is already strong. Then all you need is one enemy who can deal poison and youā€™re able to one-shot a pair of monsters (it kills most with this). Double bloodcrave is an exceptionally strong move once you consider the passives and how itā€™s not too bad getting a kill. Counter strike you rarely use bit itā€™s another way to grab a kill if you need it (combined with defang there are a lot of opportunities). Put that all together and you have a very strong sweeper. However, throw purifying mist in as one of the best support moves and you have a well-rounded monster that helps you in almost all situations. Iā€™m not sure exactly where I want to put it but Iā€™m thinking S tier. Itā€™s a direct counter to Oakthulu which is currently very popular in the end-game of top teams.

1 Like