OLD Tier List

I’ve been using it and S+ is over exaggerating

1 Like

Null being S+ is a bit much. It’s still amazing, no doubt about it.

It has a huge target on its back upon entrance like peng and also easier to kill than bb. If anything it should be at most S-.

Repulse, stun pulse and execute dismantles teams very quickly IF it gets the chance. And that’s a big if…

Like bb it needs to be protected. If it is then it loses a lot of sweeping potential in raw bloodthirst. If it isn’t then it’s chrono food.

Personally, I think it’s better than A-tier. Its versatility combined with stun converter is invaluable. It works anywhere on a team. It also cleans up those annoying rockoid spawns, charging itself in the process.

It doesn’t work against every team. But when it does it’s :ok_hand:. So overall, High A to Low S.

But of course S++++++++++ malwing shuts it down like it does with everything.

S+++++++++++*

1 Like

S++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*

Spam!

Next time you get a Warning.

1 Like

Just the behaviour we need from a mod :ok_hand:t2:

Still on topic

1 Like

I have it and S MAX I would do A+. People see it as a threat so eliminate it immediately especially without a protector.

Alright, thanks a lot for the comments guys! I’ll wait until after this PvP season then drop Nulltron to either A+ or S.

I was doing some more testing of the damage modifier on attacks a couple of days ago and found out the damage dealt by blood moves varies a lot between monsters. I was judging Nulltron’s raw bloodthirst damage on the damage Novadrake does. Nulltron actually does about 60% more damage lol.

I won’t be able to test this for every monster but it surprised me how much the damage varied. So far Onigeist seems to have the most powerful bloodthirst. It was strong enough already as a monster lol! Onigeist is 1.5x the standard bloodthirst damage, but to be fair it’s offset by the lower attack stat.

I’m telling you this because I think some of you should try out Nulltron’s bloodthirst when it only has one kill. It actually does very respectable damage. Think Shadowyrm’s 1 kill bloodthirst kind of damage. Against shadow enemies that’s very good.

KD, did you notice that assisted aoe of nova is less powerful than noxto think they have the same attack power level

I still haven’t got around to testing the standard hit single/double/all attacks or the assisted moves. I believe that Novadrake’s version is very slightly weaker than Noxdragon’s (like 5%) when you have 4/4 shadow monsters. However, with 1-3 shadow monsters I think it has significantly lower damage than the other assisted moves. Just a small observation though, I haven’t actually tested it yet.

Been observing it since this pvp, it should have the same damage as nox

Sprigolo has full speed in pvp, as a summoned monster.
Pumpkin is S in pvp.
No body uses the new se fox.

I use the new Se fox in combination with sleepers. Sometimes he Comes back after killing like 4-5 times and get 1 enemy to sleep with every Dead… Can be really annoying for the enemy. But sometimes he dies just 1 Time and dont come back… depends on luck as there is a 75% chance. His stealthbane Can be really useful to snap some monsters… most of the time he can do something useful in my Team but that highly depends on the monsters around him. Sometimes he is just a sitting duck. I play him in midgame

Thanks for the first bit of feedback on it! It’s an interesting monster for sure. Hopefully one that is effective enough of the time to fit into sleep teams.

1 Like

If you play with auro or atrahasis in sleep team the spectrefox can make a come back chain… still depends on luck if it triggers or not but the opponent has to deal with more monsters to defeat…
Reminds me about ankoudragon

is better than ankoudragon

Nice idea. I’ll definitely give that a try when I get the chance! I love my Aurodragon combos.

Hi. Im new here, but I cant seem to view the tier list anywhere (i cant find thr link or something). Is there anyway to view it on mobile?

scroll up. . . :expressionless:

1 Like