OLD Tier List

Rather sad isn’t it? Fix the dumb monster already.

Blood clone next and step back! Yes. Make it happen Devs! :100::100::100::100:

I’m officially back so expect some updates coming soon.
Thanks for your patience guys

there is gotta be a lot of changes
take your time buck

Nah we want them now he’s got 3 hrs :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Every thread has to have a nebel/cosmo buff reference. Just buff them already so that those players can stop complaining…

After the dr nerf, i’ll gladly accept blood clone next and step back to abuse. It should bode well, because after all dr is the most balanced feature in the game. :unamused:

I would give to nebel/cosmo auto protector, instead of protect teammates some link skill and increase its speed.

1 Like

Why not just remove them from the game? Then people won’t be so insulted just by the sight of them :wink:

Yeah, that would probably be more useful than their current state.

Remove them and give players who have Nebel azuriados , who have Cosmo Alba , who have cryo also azura and sancta chronotitan :+1::+1::joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I already have alba though, and he sucks too.

1 Like

Better than cosmodragon.

I also have nebel and cryo, so I would rather get a different water legendary in return for cryo.

Maybe wraithcaptain?

Hahaha the pirate?:rofl: Nice chose you done
He is OP sad the meta now is poison :roll_eyes:

Auto protect would make him good because u will be force to kill him

I really think the protect/death revenge combo can work beautifully. They just need to be able to actually pull it off.

Auto protect plus

The issue is that they have to duplicate first usually and that means surviving for a while with no defensive skills and little defence.

If it were up to me i’d give them auto protect, lower the cool down on duplicate and make it a link move or something along those lines.
Link moves should work really well on all the bottom tier monsters tbh

As much as auto protect looks good on a dr monster, it contradicts the purpose of nebel/cosmo. Players would be forced to kill it before it gets to duplicate. It would only have a more immediate impact in pvp.

Also it breaks events like UC if it got blood clone next as well, since the duplicates are also buffed.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m strongly against the idea of auto protect. If they’re blocking hits right from the start, then how could you possibly expect them to last long enough to use clone? It’s also just really oppressive on the enemy, since auto protect monsters always die very quickly, so the enemy will immediately have a death revenge forced on them. It’s just the wrong kind of powerful. Death revenge monsters are supposed to be at least a little bit fair, allowing the enemy time to stall them or deal with them any other way, not just drop them into a guaranteed dilemma.

1 Like

Give then swift protect teammates as SS and problem solved
They can clone then protect