OLD Tier List

I’ve seen one ever in pvp

Bad.

He’s basically Motordragon, but much much more of a fair sport.

I’ve seen one as well, was pretty meh :joy::joy::joy:

So when will the next update be?

End of april, devs already mentioned it

I was referring to the tier list. My apologies for not specifying it.

It wont be available for some time as Buck is kinda busy with stuff. Maybe Luc, Kdog or someone else can give some insights?

How are terror dragon, kamiwrym and grovodeus? I just then and was wondering how good they are.

Terror is awesome iff you have AP around him alone he cant do much…
Kami is ok ( i guess)
Grovo is a badass legend,looks awesome,is awesome,is buddy is awesome and it looks awesome too
Use him around mid/end game with shockers

What’s AP?

Auto Poison

So to make things clear I’ve been taking a break from the game to focus on my dissertation, once that is handed in on the 25th of this month then I’ll be back and probably do a big update following the very next Pvp.

Thank you for being patient though, I know it’s annoying but this is something I actually have to focus completely on. I’ll be back soon, don’t worry.

1 Like

37 days not logged in. You’re a studious man! I hope your dissertation goes well :slight_smile:

No need to apologize Buck, take all the time off that you need.

Is nebelronix any good? I don’t really think so but just want to ask on the forum.

Short answer, no not at all. Search his name on here and you’ll get about 2,000 topics about him being generally trash.

There’s two fundamental problems with him- He takes too long to generate value, and the value he does generate relies on luck(dr hitting a good target). Also the SS is complete garbage.

Damn, out of all the legendaries in the pool I get the garbage one.

See guys. this is exactly what I was talking about in the buff thread. When people end up with the crappy legendary they get discouraged. Dev need to fix Nebel/Cosmo very soon, as well as Cryo/Sanc.

1 Like