OLD Tier List

Is this a good team composition?

yea I would take mojo out and add another protect there if you can make the space. he so hard to kill with HG monsters around him. make sure you pot him to +7.

Welp, can’t take anything out, not enough cost.

Take out barricadus then, protect focus just doesn’t really cut it nowadays.

Just wondering as well, is Chronotitan any good? I just got him from a 10 pack.

Well he’s always been an extremely rare monster, so most of us have little to no experience with him. Seems pretty decent though, somehow his high attack stat catches me off guard every single time.

Ok, cool and I should play him around Shivadragon as well due to his hold ground and bomb ability.

Yes they combo well together. chrono can heal off desperate bite, shiva can then take that hp and share it to everyone.

Yeah, not a lot of chronotitans around.

Use him with stratu or oni and he will be devastating

Always use a stun absorber with it.

Interesting reading these, I just got chronotitan and stratus in an opening. Might try to play around with that :thinking:

I’ve always wanted Chronotitan to use in a FL with my Stratustrike! Chronotitan is like a high speed Soulstealer without the support of sleep all but harder to deal with.

I want to try all of these but I only started 20 ish days ago and only have Shivadragon, Noxadragon, Chronox (initial form) which is useless right now and Chronogear (2nd form). I’m tempted to buy gems at this stage because of the 2 for 1 deal.

Frost rider is better with titan. Only way for u to use titan with oni or strat is to potted titan +9 and lower the speed or strat or oni.

Tbh I’ve always found chrono to be more of a threat than people take it for, often they’ll leave it for a while then realise that it’s actually really tanky and they can’t kill it before the bomb goes off.
Then again it does horribly in the shadow meta atm

New mon, is celestrion any good, just opened him as well.

That thing can turn the tide of the entire battle if he times it right. Put a few monsters that specialize in getting rid of protectors/absorbers in front of him, to expose your enemy to stun.

guys what do you think about voodoom?

Meh