OLD Tier List

Where is Azrazel on this list? Thanks.

Waiting for his link buff :wink:

So, now that the updates out, Iā€™m expecting to see changes in the list ā€¦

PvP is needed to update this,people need to test new stuff and see how it goes

Zhulong is a top tier PVP mon, heā€™s a jack of all trades (that probably will end up being nerfed)

• Can break one on ones with his protect converter
  • can break incoming stun locks with protect converter
  • has a ridiculously quick stealth all
  • cannot be poisoned, so his stealth attacks are easily set up
  • SS which kills most monsters in one hit
  • has hold ground which makes his poison immunity even more important
  • can be used as a support mon or a sweeper

Obviously being dark assist means heā€™s dependant on other mons around him, but I still think his move set is crazy strong and makes up for that.

Yeh Zhu going in for S easily,S+ probably

When link moves goes way too far

Zhu is most likely going in at S+, currently itā€™s very high reward for very low risk and the teams that build around it are very resilient against the current meta (stealth right now is very valuable).

There are other movements ofc but I wonā€™t go into them now

If Zhulong is actively poisoned w/ 2 other shadow members on the battlefield, can it use Link Stealth All to gain stealth for Sneak Attack? Or does the poison negate the impact of the stealth all skill? Thanks

Zhulong is poison immune.

Poison completely overrides stealth. The only way to get stealth on a poisoned monster is to use purify or purifying mist.

Will Zhu be still counted as stealthed after poison gas?

No. Poison gas removes stealth

Where are Zhu and his shadow friends in the lists?

Tenebris is A+, and Zhulong has yet to be added.

Tenebris is now a bit more annoying cus of full speed clones

I wanted to share my thoughts on some monster that got buff in the last update and give them a rank ( itā€™s my opinion so calm down )Ā 

Dolphoenix: Finally, the legendary dolphin has become a strong and potent sweeper. No longer can we call him dolphfail.

Iā€™d give him a nice A rank. Heā€™s not as good as raizen in my eyes ( chrono killer being so useful ) he still only has one weakness and thatā€™s stun. The cheap ss for more ammo is the cherry on top.Ā 

Ultimadragon: Heā€™s always been solid and versatile but needed sometimes to charge up. Now with his new ss he gains utility ( entrance or dead weight out of the way ) and allow an easier bloddthirst. A+ ( A is still correct ).

Midasdragon: He was loosing in popularity recently but now we got interrsting now toy ( minus the little bug we have rn )

He has one the weird move set ever, disruption , sweeper , support with gt and a death revenge as passive. Now with his link ss he becomes the fastest tt in the game. He allows some nice and interesting mid game ( I wouldnā€™t recomand holy fl ), iā€™ve been testing him with ultima and it works really well. A+ for me

Bronzeshell: Iā€™m really glad about this one, make motor less annoying and the window for stuns is shorter. Greats idea Btw Iā€™d move motor down to S and keep tinker in S+ he just seems better right now.

Moji: all around great now the previous form arenā€™t dead weight as soon as mojinator dies. He could move up to B

Heavens: even played with him but heard great feedback.

Solblaze: he is not amazing but having bloodcrave allow him to start and sweep faster. A

Azra: with the link buff he is now a strong fl with a fast insta KBN and canib. And with tenebris + zhu you can make so deadly combo. S for meĀ 

Tenebris: just a little tweak that changes everything still A+ for meĀ 

Zhulong: He could go in S, his combo with azra and tene is deadly

I could keep going I havenā€™t test or seen all the buff in actionĀ 

No potato this timeĀ 

Agree with most of these, Iā€™ll voice my opinion where it differentiates.

Dolphoenix is an A+ imo, midgame he offers a nice amount pressure and is very hard to build against.

I feel like midas is somewhere around S, like you said itā€™s a weird moveset made more apparent by his move into midgame, but heā€™s still a really strong support and a pain to deal with in the right composition.

Heavenswyrm is better but just really awkward to use right now, the link shield is nice but not worth it and the stun flash is very difficult to effectively use atm. Treat him like a slightly more support style emeral, once he gets going heā€™s really good but until then itā€™s an awkward wait

Zhulong is S+, high rewards for very low risks, simple as that.

I personally believe mojinator got worse. I was backstabbing/canibalizing him as dead weight and help with stun lock on enemy team. Now heā€™s still the great support with mist and salvation, but salvation is still costly. Iā€™ve tested him out this pvp and now he seems to always be the last one to die because heā€™s never the most immediate threat even though he is #6 on my team. If mojinatorā€™s salvation got paired with a protect function, it would make him amazing.

I donā€™t understand guys, why is Zhulong the only one in S tier if the combo requries all 3?

i agree with you.  zhu by himself is not a S rank monster.  now pair with a sealth all monster than he is