OLD Tier List

This is the old thread for the tier list. Please follow this link to go to the new tier list:

Neo Monsters tier list

For anyone coming to this thread to read old posts discussing monsters (or their entries/movements in the tier list before July 2020) then bear in mind the classifications of monsters were as following:
S+, S, A+, A, B+, B, C+, C, D

To find discussion about a monster then use the forum search function ticking the “search this topic” button and write the monster name.

26 Likes

I would move gearcroc up to A+. He gets risky heal.

1 Like

The risky survivors seem awfully low. Risky heal is quite useful for keeping your big ones in play.

1 Like

I would add the following to the 3 star list
Stun bombers-
Seasteed
Raijin
Storm fox
Island doe
Flufferno

1 cost healer-
Moji

Hp sharing-
haniwel

Stunning entrance-
Twigster

There is also that two star dinosaur with knockback who’s name I forget

1 Like

I think you mean Dracomander :wink: he also has assisted wave so he is really good for a beginning trainer

1 Like

I’m gonna say the super epic absorbing protectors need to be at the top of the tier as everyone uses them. There’s no legend with both absorb and protect. We could make a poll about it if needed. To see how many people use them compared to not

1 Like

I think so!

1 Like

To be honest I see flyther alone often enough to know this is true, let alone the rest of them.

Yeah and he’s just an epic. Anyone who has a super epic protector pretty much uses it

Ive pinned this topic, and deleted the threads on epic/super epic lists. on the legendary list I felt that too much discussions had occured, and just locked it.

List update, stun absorbers have all been moved up (both epic and super epic)

I just would like to ask why bahamuzar is rated so poorly, in my eyes he is damn good, Even on his own, and if u pair him up with any sweeper or give Turner he is outstanding, bY far better then the poison ones and the stunning entrance legendarys but maybe thats only my opinion

It’s precisely because to be really effective he needs other monsters around him. 90% of the time if you use summon swarm without any form of protection or give turn he will be timestriked, compared to monsters like oniblade that require no support whatsoever and can easily go through 4-6 monsters.

It also doesn’t really fit in most teams, stuff like the shocking entrance monsters can be jammed into pretty much any team and still be beneficial to the other monsters, Bahamuzar can heal but aside form that he’s relatively self contained. 

That being said he has fluctuated between the top few tiers simply because of how good a monster he is in terms of stats and moves, so he might go up at some point. 

You don’t like give turn/switch places 2 cost mons like platybeak? I’ve used him a couple times and it works well

I’ve honestly never used it, but if it’s worth mentioning I’ll put it in there.

List updated.

What about Leobolt?

Forgot about him XD. Added/

Grizzrex?

I would count grizzrex as a good low cost monster for hold ground and stun revenge with a cost of 2.

• from me

Where is twiggy located?