OLD Tier List

It’s a double edged sword, it’s both the enabler and the counter. Eother way you have to admit that it has helped stratus grow in popularity.

I do still need to add gryphwing and co but I’ve seen and heard very little of them thus far, so tbh I have no idea where to place them currently.
I might do another mini update if I can get some more info on them before next pvp

Buck play spiral in pvp. He has them all and he did good with them. That way you have the info you need because he the only ppl Ik have all three of them

Also fight him for the new rock thing,he has that as well,only one is the game I think

Thnx for the list,oak needs to C I think,D with Nebel is so bad

Deodragon fronts have become EXTREMELY common all of a sudden, and man I almost forgot why I hated him so much. Deodragon + both the twinkillers pretty much spells certain doom for my frontline, regardless of which of my fronts I’m actually running. S at least.

Yep. Deo is scary

Anyone remember a monster called SoulStealer? Is it still around?it was used so much before at fl,not anymore

I don’t remember that monster. Probably has a shitty design and an annoying and weak moveset. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

He was pushed out, right where he’s belong :sunglasses:

Where do the new Christmas ones fall in line? Blitzdyr and the tree one

They need to be tested in pvp,so after the new pvp or next one both will be featured and same for 2 new in new year

^^ this, gonna do a big update after the next pvp in order to judge all the new monsters at once. 
Also partially because the meta has been a little stagnant as of late and I don’t want to do an update with like 3 changes tbh. Blitzdyr probably won’t make any waves in pvp but baublebasher is a lot better than people think tbh.

[quote name=“NMA Buckingham” post=“144439” timestamp=“1514327233”]^^ this, gonna do a big update after the next pvp in order to judge all the new monsters at once. 
Also partially because the meta has been a little stagnant as of late and I don’t want to do an update with like 3 changes tbh. Blitzdyr probably won’t make any waves in pvp but baublebasher is a lot better than people think tbh.

This comment alone Forces me to make a badass team around blitzdear lol. But I agree with you on baublebasher. Can’t wait to see the two new year monsters.

Blitz end game with Auro and cloners or shiva with aegis

Blitz is strong guys, but he wont change the meta. Gravity field will for example. Like you said, he is great pairing with auro and shiva, a combo that was existing before. So nothing to new imo, just stronger then before

Angeldragon will somewhat remove jackal fl

He’s basically a faster and far more consistent doomengine, but I don’t think he’ll be enough of a threat to make the team work. The issue with auro teams is you need something that’s an immediate threat, otherwise auro just gets focused down and there goes your team. I feel deer will just take too long to make an impact and auro won’t live long enough to set up without stunning into it

At fl its slow to do anything and at end most monsters will have bloodmoves goig and shockers might be coming,some monsters were made to shine in pve,deer is one

Any thoughts on the new legendaries?
Baublebasher
Blitzdyr
Regalion
Polabrute

Thanks

It takes awhile to get the reindeer strike to scale. I feel like it’s longer to get going than crescendo strike/blast

Z19 GaryOak

Reindeer strike deals 500 + 250*uses. Pretty sure that’s faster than Crescendo strike which is something like 350 + 175*uses. Although, the TU is 70 instead of 50. You can think of it as 50% stronger but 50% longer TU.

So with regards to “charge time” to turn it into a two-shot or one-shot attack it takes a similar number of seconds and carries over to any other reindeer. The problem is Blitzdyr doesn’t have the insane ways to survive like Shiva and Pola do with hp share / life drain. It also doesn’t have the 0s sweeping Leo has with crescendo blast when any stun revenge/entrance is involved. Instead Blitzdyr is a potential dead weight on your team if it keeps needing to create a duplicate because it has a slow speed when it enters then an additional 70s before it can make an attack. However, in this situation you might be able to use the bomb as soon as it gets a turn and grab two kills while removing it from your team.

On the whole a very cool monster I think, but probably less good in PvP than other crescendo strike monsters. Blitzdyr looks like it will be incredible for a PvE team, especially when teamed up with Aurodragon or Atrahasis.