OLD Tier List

Prisma is good but link slayerbane needs more hitpoints its already hard to setup due to link problems,so when its activated it has to be a vital move

There has been a massive resurgence of Geartyrant users from what Iā€™ve seen. I actually decided to try him myself alongside Soulstealer, and honestly heā€™s not half bad. Repulse is a huge help for setting up Stun Flash, and Geartyrant is good at keeping a low profile and springing death sentence on the enemy when they least expect it. Heā€™s not top class, but D definitely doesnā€™t do justice either. I motion to bring him up to B.

Also, I think Stormhunter should go up to A. Iā€™ve been using them a ton recently, and they have beenĀ brutal.

Double repulse indeed helps Geartyrant significantly but still needā€™s to hide behind protectors cause heā€™s very vulnerable!!Maybe he could move into C for pvp but not higher!!

What is stormHunter?

Stormloch and shadowhunter. I just call them that for simplicityā€™s sake. :smiley:

Doom ranked A+ for pvp is strange,cant find it anywhere in pvp
In pve its good and really useful but pvp I dont think it should be ranked that high

Also oak isnt that bad at all with the SS and its dual moves can be good,not the best but still good,also its strong against chrome same as Tia

Oak is weak against stealth and camou monsters cause he has only double moves!!

Litteraly 4 monsters that has camo in the whole game and AP is a counter to stealth unless mist is used so its all good,it isnt a strog point for it having all dual attacks but not a huge weak point that makes it a D teir monster

Actually Oak is D because it struggles to kill anything and despite the poison and heals it often just has very little impact on the field most of the time. Add that itā€™s stunnable and itā€™s a bad combination.Ā 

Having double moves doesnā€™t mean anything if you just tickle two monsters.Ā 

Also I am working on the next update, it might be a bit delayed but iā€™m getting there

Its double survivor kills also adding crism to the mix will hwlp it maybe,repulse and the SS is a good thing to have and siphon is to charge its health until 300 se not to kill,but vile rage can be good combo with it,its really not that baaaaad

I donā€™t have Oak but never understood why it gets so much hate. Itā€™s got double survivor and double repulse, two great moves for a lot of situations. Itā€™s the only AP with hold ground and can even heal up from that plus can throw out an awesome stun on the enemy team with the secret skill. Literally team it up with a one-on-one monster like you would with any other double survivor and itā€™ll be a great monster for the team, even better if you have other poison monsters who can make the most of Oakā€™s AP. Itā€™s not the best monster by itself for sure, but it seems to fit very nicely with a lot of stuff.

Just to help you. I believe azura that water dragon is a A. He charges fast and can get u from getting stun lock. I do well using him tho pvp

Oak the worst double survived in game that y he get hate. Plus he the weaken due to his element

Iā€™ve been using Crimseias and I must say, heā€™s a nifty piece of work. I used a frontline of him, abyss, Nereida and Aegis, and it hits like a truck unless the enemy has Robinator or a One on one. Mirror Revenge is what truly sells him though, especially without Hold Ground dragging it down it can be a serious nuisance for the enemy. Outside of poison setups like that though, heā€™s slightly limited compared to other supporters. I motion for A.

Where is shiva at the main list??Canā€™t find it for pvp

UPDATE

Yes these are still happening, my laptop decided to break hence the rather long delay in getting these up (and I canā€™t edit the list on mobile cause itā€™s so large). The meta has shifted somewhat towards sleep fronts, headed by Jackal. Whilst assault lines are still there fast sleep is becoming the team to build around. If anything this has been the rise of the SEs: jackal has been a solid frontline monster since itā€™s introduction and nereida has been making waves with abyssraider as a nasty front combo.

Additions

Jackalhotep goes in at A for general and S+ for PvP , offering an unmatched amount of utility and disruption itā€™s no wonder Jackal has been in a lot of front lines recently. The sleep immunity and switch friend has almost single handedly pushed sleep fronts back into contention with assaults (and killed off any reason to use frostrider sadly)

Nereida goes in at A+ for general and S for pvp , not only a solid monster in itself but when paired with abyssraider offers a quick and nasty opener.

Don dollguini goes in at C for general and B for pvp , a fantastic passive but in this meta not as useful as he could be. In addition the link moves currrently make him too inconsistent and often very passive usually.Ā 

Crimseias goes in at A+ for both lists, mirror revenge without HG offers fantastic value by itself, and even without that it offers very good (if a little slow) utility. A high level support.

Azuraidos goes in at B+ for both lists , a very aggressive moveset with some interesting options, but let down by the link inconsistency currently. A lot of potential though in the right lineup.

Movements

Stratustrike moves up to S+ , the introduction of Jackal has seen the speedy one on one user shoot up in both power and popularity. Being able to switch in another monster to set up during the sleep is both immensely powerful and difficult to counter.Ā 

Aegisdragon moves up to S, despite the numerous checks aegis never fails to provide some breathing room for teams. Despite having been shifted away from the front line it remains a solid choice in any team.Ā 

Albakhan moves down to A , simply no targets for it at the moment.Ā 

Jawshank moves down to A , although it offers some interesting plays with the instant cannibalise it struggles to gain enough overall value to earn a spot in most teams.Ā 

Geartyrant moves up to C+ , the double repulse has helped it a lot and it will often pick up kills on unaware players. It remains incredibly slow however, and somewhat relies on players forgetting about it to an extent.Ā 

Shadowhunter moves up to A , sleep in general has been a force to be reckoned with this pvp and the original sleepers are still a strong follow up to most of the common Jackal front lines.

Stormloch moves up to A, see above

Utopion moves down to A+ , still incredibly difficult to deal with but the ever more popular delugazar continues to punish it.Ā 

Terrordragon moves down to A , an insanely fast and powerful sweeper if set up but often a double edged sword: bringing in 4 monsters at a time is risky at all stages of the match.Ā 

Oniblade moves up to A, ever so slightly faster than Stratus but needs to kill the sleeping monsters to set up, as well as lacking the stun immunity that makes stratus so valuable currently.Ā 

Doomengine moves down to B+ , high value but itā€™s slow speed and stun weakness have seen it left out for other more reliable choices.Ā 

Thatā€™s it for now, as always feel free to make suggestions and/or comment about placements. Hopefully the next updates should be a little more punctual ;o_o

Peace out

I think Azuraidos should be an A rank. I used him the first two day of pvp and got my 10000 VP and went on a 23 and 17 win streak between them two days. The fact he fast and can use that protect move multi makes him easy to setup and prevent you to get stun lock.

I noticed that the mortar monsters, Tezcacoatl and Titanomoth havenā€™t been added to the tier list. Would they be in the next update?

Tezcacoatl hasnā€™t seen any pvp action, so we donā€™t know for certain how good he is. The others, well, I donā€™t see them a whole lot so itā€™s hard say. I do think Gryphā€™s GT mortar should be treated like a TT though, because thatā€™s essentially what it is.

I face someone who run all three mortar monsters. It was pain. They sweep half my team but the only one who is good alone is gryph watever. He good. I would give him a A

Stratus deserve the S+ but as much as jackal helped it,opponent having jackal means it will break the one one one and stratus FL,it fully deserve S+ but jackal is as good as its bad for stratus