Neo Monsters Beginners Megathread

Very funny.

Hi! Iā€™m rerolling and now I have 2 saves with Flamie andĀ Firesquire. Should I keep rerolling for last biters?Ā 

• orbling and cyberdrake

1. Pyramids:

The Pyramids also each have one type per element (below displayed the dark element pyramid ā€œNoxmidā€)
attachicon.gifNoxmid.jpg

there are a few extra special pyramids one of which was added very recently to ultra-evolve the new legendary monsters namely:

Cryptamid

Available from normal pyramid missions but exceedingly rare.

attachicon.gifcryptamid.png

Iā€™m running a bit short of Cryptamids so trying to see if I can find one in the pyramid farming mission. But as far back as I remember Iā€™ve never seen a Cryptamid in this. Can someone confirm they do actually drop here so I donā€™t waste the next few weeks hoping to find one?

Its possible, but rare. I got 2 from there if i remember right

Very rare, I got 3 as far as I remember. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve gotten 3 maybe 4, and I donā€™t even need those things.

Thanks a lot guys, good to know I can get them. I donā€™t need them desperately but Iā€™m sorted on all other ingredients so just looking for a place to use my tickets and get something useful :slight_smile:

I am a beginner who started the other day, please let me know one thing
How can I defeat Revenarchion egg?
I can not defeat it with 0 damage even if I attack the egg dropped. Stealth is not on.
Do you have any special knockdown methods?

The egg comes in with a shield on, remove it with any attack then finish it off with another attack

Is Bunkerbeast useful?
I want Delugarā€¦

thanks

Yesterday I picked up the game for the first time in more than a year and decided to create a new account. But right now the last biters are not available in eggs, right? Should I wait until they are in the hatching pool and then try to get one?

Or just play the game without the need of a p.ssy start? <3

The biters have been removed from the regular egg with the specific purpose of preventing beginners from charging through the entire story unopposed, and theyā€™re highly unlikely to come back. They are still in the rare egg, which means theyā€™ll become accessible once youā€™re able to start getting rare gems. Additionally, the odds of getting a legendary from your first egg have been decreased. You can still reroll for your first legendary if you wish though. I recommend going for Loch or Shadowkit, I personally think they provide the most value early on and are a very effective way to counter enemies with buffed stats.

Any suggestions on how to beat episode XV united we stand?

Which island and area has the leg and SE monsters that u can capture

On mobile on new site, I donā€™t see the guide. I just see a picture of Galvboss.

As a returning player but restarted, trying to figure out best plan for ticket management, xp, and training. I have a decent team including 5 Legs from 30 Easter eggs. Struggling on last phase of Champion Arena, out of training bulbs, maxed on training points, popping between Ch. 3 story and events. I could farm ingredients but I feel Iā€™ll hit a point again where the xp is too low to keep refreshing tickets (which sadly excess over goes to waste). Itā€™s hard planning out what to do because I have no indicator of difficulty without wasting tickets on events.

Itā€™s a generally a linear difficulty progression.

Tried to bring the actual thread over, but apparently it exceeds the character limit by a few tens of thousands, probably why itā€™s gone in the first place. @VKC would be nice to be rid of that limit.

Hello guys. I am a brand new player. I played the game for a couple of days, but was completely clueless and felt that I could do better with restarting.

I just did, and got a Flamie from the first egg. Reading this thread it seems getting legendaries is sort of tough, so should I keep the egg or reroll for something else?

its a legendary so it is good but I would preroll for something better like kamiwyrm