Myriadmask??

I at least hope that I have her name right… the six armed demon died easily during the first fight and I knew the transformation would make it much more difficult… but I’m at a loss.

Every time I almost have her dead she copies herself or drains my characters hp. I’ve tried different approaches in vain as every time I think I’ve finally got her beat she turns the tides on me.

I have switched up my team and weapons, tried lowering the last two to the same hp before trying a final blow to both. Something always stops me there. Either by the drain etc.

Is there an easier strategy to approach this with?

By the way- love the game. It’s so creative and addicting.

2 Likes

It’s kinda tricky, you need to lower the hp enough to kill them at least in the same turn. You dont really have to kill both or the three of them in one blow, as long as you play intelligent and pass turns so you have 3 good units on a row or smth, you can do it

I tried that strategy, the only problem is when she uses the guardian skill. That’s the part that messes me up. My characters do quite a lot of damage. If I keep using attack all enemies, then I’m going to lose all my energy. If I try to gain it back by doing a single blow on the guardian, I beat her, and even if I use attack all, I always miss 1 of them. I’m just lost

Upgrade as well as possible Finn, then use slazzle and Alina (4 star character with stun bomb), some guardian to guard them (especially ones have quicken to quicken Finn)
Take down the guardian first then stun them so you can kill them with Finn’s time bolt without letting them create duplicate