My code

why can’t we change the restoration code that our neo accounts come with

[image]

A tooth with an activated carious lesion extending beyond the enamel into the dentin layer of the tooth is appropriately reported as a restoration or filling. For example, when decay extends beyond the enamel into the dentin and a composite resin restoration is placed, this procedure is appropriately reported as a composite restoration.

Your documentation must include that the decay extended into the dentin. All supporting documentation also must prove the decay extended into the dentin.

For example, occlusal decay does not typically show on a bitewing radiographic image, but it may exist and extend into the dentin. The best supporting documentation in this instance is your intraoral camera image.

Failure to document decay extended into the dentin in your clinical notes and no supporting documentation such as an intraoral image can be problematic for a practice, particularly in an audit situation. Proving medical necessity is a must for all procedures.

Document and report restorations using the appropriate restoration code found in the D2xxx section of Current Dental Terminology (CDT) code set.

6 Likes

More importantly, there are approximately a million practical problems with this. Here are 4:

1. It makes restore codes easier to guess. Most people who use this function would probably change their restore code to something like a word or phrase, of which there are infinitely less compared to random letters and numbers

2. Server mismatches. If you change you restore code, it would take time for the server to update it. So, if you change your restore code, then use it, you could end up with two separate restore codes, on two devices, accessing the same account, which could be very bad

3. Code duplicates. If two people change their restore codes to the same thing, it could cause enormous problems. Sure, you could have a check feature, but that would mean that you would have to search through every used restore code, then send a relay back, which would also increase the time needed for the server to respond, thus compounding issue 2

4. Now, after reading all of that, you may be thinking that these problems apply to all services which allow you to change your username and/or passcode. And while this isn’t true, the one difference it does make is big: this feature is useless. Like really, really useless. The average player will likely only use their restore code once or twice a year, unlike a passcode, and it isn’t public, unlike a username. Instead, it is a feature that would not serve any real function. I have racked my brain for ages, and the only reason I can think of is to prevent a security breach if your code is somehow leaked. But give that we seem to get a thread asking for exactly that every month or so, I’m quite confident that the devs can do that anyway if you are really that worried.

1 Like

Is true. Now I know

Any time!

Duck you don’t eat more ■■■■ because you can’t, that’s why I beat you in pvp with rank 92. I tell you this because there are two publications that do the same.

2 Likes

Hajajaj is that I do not like that they take my publications to me for the relaxation. But they already tell me that you are like that, I did not know.

Ducks and geese are raised and killed by the millions on well-hidden factory farms in order to make expensive “delicacies” for wealthy diners. Foie gras, duck meat, and goose meat bring maximum profits to the industry and maximum suffering to the tortured birds.

More than 31 million ducks are killed each year for their flesh. Animals who are meant to swim, play, and forage are deprived of all these natural behaviors when they are crammed by the thousands into dark sheds with only wire, dirt, and feces to stand on. They have only a trickle of water for drinking, so the ducks can’t clean themselves, and disease and filth spread quickly.

Because of the stressful conditions and unbearably close quarters, many ducks and geese neurotically pull out their feathers or peck at one another. To prevent this, factory farm workers cut off the birds’ sensitive upper beaks—without any painkillers. Many geese die from infection or starvation after this traumatic mutilation.

Ducks and geese on factory farms are bred to be so heavy that their legs often become deformed and crippled. They can never migrate, mate naturally, build nests, or raise their young. In fact, many ducks and geese raised for food won’t see the sun or breathe fresh air until the day they are sent to slaughter.

When they have grown large enough, these ducks and geese are thrown into crates and transported on trucks for many miles through all weather extremes to the slaughterhouse. Those who survive this journey struggle and cry out as they are hung upside-down and as their throats are cut. Some birds are still fully conscious when they are dunked into the scalding-hot water of defeathering tanks.

You can help put an end to this cruelty. Take PETA’s Pledge to Be Vegan for 30 Days and try a vegan diet for a month. We’ll send you all the information and tasty recipes that you’ll need.

4 Likes

Duck you’re so knowledgeable. Please marry my daughters and have as many hatchlings as possible

5 Likes

I have a pet, Is a duck

1 Like