Monsters that need buffs (input needed)

Faststrike is the one to use when you don’t have anything else. It’s a one-shot damage attack on pretty much anything that is about to get its turn… there is usually something. The 160TU is annoyingly high but with stun converter this means you can use faststrike to kill something when the next monster has stunning entrance and the 160TU doesn’t even matter because Tygoron gets a turn again immediately. I think it’s fine :slight_smile:

I agree with you

rejoice

1 Like

Give hiberzor sleep immunity.Its because of this that Diredemon completely outclasses him

Sleep immune with purify? Hehehehe :smiling_imp: stratuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleepy:

Lol I forgot it had purify

Sweet dreams is the move on Hiberzor I simply never use. Maybe this could be changed to “wake up kiss” where it fully heals a sleeping ally and removes sleep from them. Also, it could maybe have a passive of sorts but I don’t know what… poison immunity to make it really quite good to help the team out versus poison with its purify?

Theres nothing good on hiberzor
Is move set is a mess
The sweet dreams move is a good idea but a total fail cus it dont even wake up the teammate…
Sleep roulette is horrible
Is only atack is dreamhunt lol😂
He needs a total rework

2 Likes

Hiberzor could be run on fl to try and get off an extremely cheap sleep. If it hits the enemy it can seriously disadvantage them, and if it hits you you’re basically screwed, plus you end up looking like a total buffoon.

How about changing tygaron’s stun converter to stun counter

Nope. He is fine. Stop asking for buffs on a perfectly good monster.

1 Like

Give hiberzor sleep switch:-

Sleep switch: Removes sleep from one teammate and puts a random enemy to sleep

Also add bloodcrave, so it’s moveset should shape up like

Sleep switch. Dreamhunt

Sleep Roulette. Bloodcrave

1 Like

I LOVE this. Perfect for Hiberzor I think. Bloodcrave I don’t know since he’s more support-like. Maybe something like lifeflip friend or that sort instead.

Yeah.I just put bloodcrave there cuz I thought It needed something else, but a healing option is certainly better

What about a buff on yellow flutterdrake
He is the worst of all is friends but why?
Lets see is special pair move is pair death sentence and what he have to survive that long? Stealthy entrance lol but its not all is moveset is sneack atack,stealth,bloodthirst so iff he is touched he becomes a bronzeshell
At least give him bloodfury + hg or
Change is pair move to purifying mist and change stealth for retribution or slayerbane + hg

1 Like

Shivadragon needs a buff. He is good enough without it but I have a suggestion. Because with Polaboss shiva has become underused so,

Add a passive: Chance Life Drain. Has 35% chance of healing.
And as for SS: Fast Accelerate Team

Seriously ? O.o

1 Like

Shiva is easily the best monster in this game.

:man_facepalming:

When I said that I did not mean to troll or anything. Shiva is hands down one of the best sweepers and perfect balance between support and sweeper. But, with Pola around he is kinda weak. So I suggested a passive which has a 35% chance to heal half of the damage which is the same chance of lunar spawning a shell. The SS suggestions is just something he needs. People use a stun burst ear to accelerate him and with the SS he can do it for the team. And even if this happens Pola won’t lose his usage.

Also if terror can get a SS so can shiva